Help Lone Wolf

Hello friend, I would love to play lone wolf missions but are too difficult for me.

You know if there are trainers that make things easier for me? :whistle:

Thank you very much in advance :thumbsup:

you can use any trainer from google OR with more permanent effects (that could kick you off multiplayer) you could use a long winded method of giving yourself superspeed and god mode or you could just persevere and change your tactics to suit the mission

frankly i prefer lone wolf missions.

Edited by Zeealex

Hello friend, I would love to play lone wolf missions but are too difficult for me.

Hi! What do you want?

For neither more nor less, give me a trainer or a code for the game console. for my missions LONE WOLF can make them without dying every three steps.

Well, I have finished the singleplayer campaign.

thank you very much

you can use any trainer from google OR with more permanent effects (that could kick you off multiplayer) you could use a long winded method of giving yourself superspeed and god mode or you could just persevere and change your tactics to suit the mission

frankly i prefer lone wolf missions.

If friend, but could use that trainer always tells me Designed for Single Player Mode only.

And what I seek is for the multiplayer mode and in particular lone wolf missions.

thanks