Market Place

WhiteKnight77

This is the place to sell, trade or elsewise list items that you wish to do either of or even give away (if you so desire).

Transactions will be between any parties involved and not hold GhostRecon.net accountable. GR.net is not responsible for any shipping, lost, damages or otherwise misdirected transactions.

All transactions will take place via PM or email. It is highly recommended that a screenshot of the PM(s) be saved along with any email(s) of said transactions. If there are any disputes, the parties involved can work it out by what was said via email and PM.

Do not abuse the privildge of this topic.

BRAND NEW DVD's for Sale

Band of Brothers - The Complete Series Commemorative Gift Set (Sealed)

Lord of The Rings - The Fellowship of The Ring 2 Disc Set (Sealed)

Black Hawk Down - Spectacular Double Disc Set (Sealed)

The Terminator - Feature Packed Two Disc Set (Sealed)

The Italian Job - The Original British Classic with Michael Caine (Sealed)

Monsters, Inc. - Collectors Edition 2 Disc Set (Sealed)

The Very Best of Bottom - Rik & Ade Classics (Sealed)

The Fast Show - Complete Series 1 (Sealed)

The Fast Show - Complete Series 2 (Sealed)

Big Train - Both Series [This fantastic comedy on DVD at last!]

The Best of Morecambe & Wise - Britains best loved comedy double act (Sealed)

Tommy Cooper - A Feztival of Fun. Pure comedy genius (Sealed)

Her Majesty Mrs. Brown - Classic Costume Drama with Billy Connolly and Judi Dench

The Nazis - A Warning From History [Excellent BBC series on DVD at last!]

Triumph of The Will - The Infamous Nazi Propaganda Film directed by Leni Riefenstahl

As you can see there's a mixture of genre's and they'd make great gifts or additions to your collection. All are brand new and all but one are factory sealed.

Please email me for further details of descriptions and pricing.

Edited by Dick Splash

GAME BOY ADVANCE + Games

Game Boy Advance - Glacier (Absolutely mint condition with box)

B00005B8G1.16._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mario Kart - Super Circuit

Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku

Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase

It would make a great gift or addition to your gaming collection.

Please email me for further details of descriptions and price.

Edited by Dick Splash

Gameboy Games eh?

I'm kicking myself now...cause when I was in the middle east they had these game carts for GBA that had anywhere from 30 up to 70 games on each cart...I thought they were going to be the new thing...available in the US...but alas...for some reason they aren't sold here...

Got any of those?

Got them overhere, but there not that promising as seems.

There is no documentation at all on the games. 50% is japanese, 49% is just plain crap and yeah, 1% is ok. That makes 1-2 games per cartridge worth it, which is the exact financial equivilend of 1 or 2 well choosen regular games.

Cheers

WANTED

Covert Ops

COVERTOPS.jpg

Black Thorn

tomclancys52000m.jpg

They have to be;

The original British PC release (No Ubi Exclusive or Gold)

In DVD cases (Is that how they were released?)

In absolutely mint condition. ie. no disc scratches, case scratches or damage and the owner must be a non smoker.

Please email me for swap/price info.

DS

Edited by Dick Splash

Got them overhere, but there not that promising as seems.

There is no documentation at all on the games. 50% is japanese, 49% is just plain crap and yeah, 1% is ok. That makes 1-2 games per cartridge worth it, which is the exact financial equivilend of 1 or 2 well choosen regular games.

Cheers

So does that mean you do have them...its for my son...who for some reason likes those "plain crap" games...

How much do they go for?

SOLD

Thanks for all the enquiries people :thumbsup:

Brand New Creative Labs Inspire 6600 Speakers

prod465_hdr_1_1_61.jpg

From the leader in PC audio innovation, Creative introduces Creative Inspire™ 6.1 6600 - the only 6.1 PC speaker system featuring a rear center speaker. By adding a rear center speaker to your desktop entertainment, you'll experience unprecedented positional audio in games, for the same adrenaline rush provided by the front center channel, only directly behind you. With full 6.1 support from Sound Blaster® Audigy™ 2, Creative Inspire 6.1 6600 allows you to maximize your desktop entertainment with Dolby® Digital Surround EX encoded DVD movies, and enhanced EAX® and Microsoft® DirectSound® 3D effects in games. With a built-in CMSS® upmix switch, you can experience a dramatic 6.1 gaming soundfield with Sound Blaster 5.1 sound cards.

prod149_hdr_1_1_61.jpg

For the highest quality audio experience, 16-bit is just not good enough - step up to Sound Blaster Audigy® 2 to hear the amazing difference that 24-bit ADVANCED HD™ makes! It delivers astonishing clarity and audio details that are inaudible on current 16-bit audio solutions bringing your music, movies and games to life!

Sound Blaster Audigy® 2 offers Advanced Resolution™ DVD-Audio playback up to an astonishing 24-bit/192kHz in stereo and delivers an ultra-quiet 106dB SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) that's far superior than ordinary CD and MP3 playback. With 6.1 speaker support, your games and Dolby® Digital EX movies will sound more encompassing than ever before. The new Creative MediaSource music player will revolutionize your MP3 experience with its intuitive interface and rich feature set, while the Audigy™ 2 chip with EAX® ADVANCED HD™ support delivers awesome power for gaming. Get Sound Blaster Audigy® 2 for 24-bit/192kHz audio fidelity - it delivers simply the best audio quality for music, movies, and games - nothing else comes close.

Both items are brand new, unused and still boxed.

Please email me for price info.

DS

Edited by Dick Splash

In DVD cases (Is that how they were released?)

The Covert Ops Original British release version (that I have anyway... and I imagine it is the original) came out in the full-size PC box. Not sure about Black Thorn though.

Black Thorn came in a DVD case.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For Sale : SA80 Air Soft Gun....

I bought this on a whim, as its my weapon of choice in Ghost Recon... here's the details, unfortunatley i can only ship to UK...sorry to all the yanks...

;)

SA80 - ebay

ps for Dick Splash... i may have Black Thorn here UK DVD version if ur interested, just gotta check though, cause i offloaded a bundle on ebay and it may have been amongst them...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...