Win without Spending

Rocky

So I thought it would be fun to see if GRP can REALLY be played for free. Not only not spending any real cash to buy coins, buy not spending any RP either.

Turns out you can play GRP, have fun, and win, without spending any cash.

There are some folks adding up how much you "need" to spend on GRP, I kind of disagree with that.

Here's 3 screenshots from tonight, default weapons, you can see I have not spent a single penny since starting.

NOCASHexp2.jpg

its not pay-to-play, its pay-to-win, I could make a new account right now, if I wouldn't play in beginners at all, I'd end up as a colonel once I would actually get out of the beginners phase and from there on its already P2W.

I get your point, while I was in TAW's GRO division so many people said that its not P2W, well turns out they weren't even good players so it didn't feel like P2W to them, it did to me and still does.

With official launch the matchmaking is 50% gear and 50% skill, so the only thing keeping you from those P2W matches is your beginner gear and when it comes to skill, what depends is capturing points (also getting those attack/defense kills and assists) and kd/r.

Edited by Blame

if you want to see what I mean by P2W, come play with me one match, I'm online right now IGN: Blimey

3 recons with P90 SD WAR and magnum ammo, spamming nades and oracle, try playing against these guys and tell me once more please, that its not P2W, because you definetly have been playing on the bright side of this game, not the dark side.

If you really dislike the game that much don't play it. Hell its free you have nothing invested in it. It's like TV you can change the channel. But do the ones who like it a favor and stop bashing every thread to complain about it. We get you hate it. I got that 5 posts and 2 threads back.

Edited by twcrash

If you really dislike the game that much don't play it. Hell its free you have nothing invested in it. It's like TV you can change the channel. But do the ones who like it a favor and stop bashing every thread to complain about it. We get you hate it. I got that 5 posts and 2 threads back.

you still don't seem to get the point, I don't hate the game, I hate the way people are playing it.

I don't need another person telling me the same thing that I heard almost half a year ago.

I get the point but every game is played that way.And as for telling you anything I am not. I am trying to nicely say you're whining is getting really old and repetative either deal with it or quit playing. Or just stop crying about it here and hijacking every thread.

People like you have cried about this subject for more years than you probably have been out of your Ninja pajamas. It starts with Hardware. People purchase 1500.00 video cards, better internet connections,top of the line memory,ssd hard drives etc not because they like to spend money but because it will give them an edge. More frames, less lag and translate to better performance in game. So everything is pay to win. even games like ArmA 3 are that way. Guys buy top dollar components just so they can get the most out of that game and I will never have that advantage because my system is probably just above average. So should i hate those who can afford that extra? no. It does me no good to.

I was in a game today just watched a team get mowed down (and I got best Recon too!) doing exactly what you said. Their Oracles can't reach across the make and every time they popped up a couple snipers just obliterated them enough times we could easy take and hold the point for the rounds and the win. We used heat, oracle, and everything else and easily won.

One thing I have noticed is the lack of hackers. That would irritate me more than people spending money for better stuff.

Edited by twcrash

Funny how a lot of people don't know what crying and ignoring means, its just hilarious. My ignore list peaked 1900 in February, you should try something else Tw. Just like you're saying, its repetetive and if it is repetetive, why are you mentioning things that are repetetive? :D

Edited by Blame