what is the best kill you have ever made?

Sgt Jamie

Mine was today in the tac exercise defend when i shot a grenade almost like a mortar for fun cause a tangowas stuck somwhere in the level. I heares an explosion and i got an "enemy soldier down" message and the narrator said "you are half way through". That was awsome. (i'll probably top that next sitting in front of the GC.)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the New England Ghost Recon Tournament (NEGRT) for 2003, and my team and I (team -=Darkenshire=-) where doing a head-on search and destroy mission against a really good civiliant team. It was game 8 or so, and rules where no stats could be logged (that meant no proof...damn) but I got my team to vouch for me on this one.

I decided to do the honorable thing for my team and be the scout. Now, the way we had it set up, was the scout simply spotted for everyone else, and oftentimes never fired a single shot during the game. I was trekking across the map, when I came to the ledge of a cliff (that was overlooked by another cliff), and looking over, found I was looking right down the barrel of an enemy AT4. Instinctively, I hit the deck, and the rocket soared towards me, up above the cliff, and RIGHT OVER MY HEAD. The rocket zinged inches from my helmet, passed over, and hit the edge of the cliff behind me. Apparently, half of the enemy team was up there, and they too had an AT4, and where about to waste me, but the friendly fire interevened with that, blowing half the team to smithereens. I jumped back up into crouch, and plugged the two guys below with an M203 round. Around that same time, my entire team cought up with me. To quote our teams' lead sniper:

-DJ=Sniper-: ######?

In about two seconds I had inadvertantly wasted almost the entire enemy team. Props where given, much swearing was heard, and the observers and judges had a good laugh. I fired one round the entire match.

--Harrm

One of my funnier kills lately has been with the HX5 mod.

On the Dunes map we were dominating the other team and one of the guys on my team caught the other teams flag.

Everyone started firing in the enemies general direction to keep their heads down so the flag carrier can return to our base without getting hunted down.

Well I busted out the mortars and started firing from afar at the enemies postion. With my very last mortar I fired it straight up and I pulled back and went prone to wait for the enemies to come over the horizon.

Incidently I didnt look at the map and our man with the flag and my stray mortar ran into each other (well his face ran into it anyways) in the exact same spot.

....game ended up a draw.

:lol:

:thumbsup: I did that once in a Bond game :P

Mine would probably be when I was playing with a friend of mine in co-op and there was a guy he missed (who was sneaking up on us). I didn't find out that he was there so here I am running across a bridge right at him, he sees me starts shooting (adding from the heavy fire I was recieving from a tank :P ) and I run right up to him run in a circle, and shot his ass about 20 times. What a bad way to die :P

I topped it today :P . I was playing defend (again) and I was covering the wooded area beyond the two outhouses. I was using my favorute soldier Munz. Guam ozadez shoved me out of the way, but I shoved him back just in time to nail a tango with a burst of the MG3 :o= . He went flipping head over heels. Another was at the embassy on firefight when I saw a speck running across the screen. At the moment, I was at the front gate of the embassy and the enemy was at the end of the road near the hotel (with the sniper). I nailed him with a stream of automatic fire. Then came tango #2 dashing across the same area, and he didn't make it halfway.

Well, we all hate it when we get pinned down, but I had my revenge when I had a tango pinned behind a car (embassy map) - 3 round bursts from by Minimi had him stuck there (he tried to escape a couple of times)

I eventually got him when a round got him in the shins under the car... :devil:

OMG!!! i didn't know that the tangos could launch grenades!!!!!

Anyway.....

My best friendly kill was two days ago when I was about to blow up a tank with a M136 and one of my snipers ran right in front of me as i pulled the trigger.......

"all soldiers have been lost...."

:o=>_<

:stupid:

Edited by Sgt Jamie

funniest kill i made was with styer aug i was on farm map (m02) on firefight i see this guy come out of the entrance (tango he was) so i run at him start popping away with styer and hit him but i keep hitting him in the foot i could see the blood coming up from his foot it takes aound six shots hitting his foot to kill him but for the sake of god why did i keep hitting his foot he winged me on an arm aswell just before he died.

my best on black needle im all alone with the 2 un guys, so i know theres 4 tangoes about to come over the hill, i also know that there are 2 sniping on eigther side of road so i run along behind them through wood, i spot one so i take him out and in a direct line after him is other sniper i hadnt stopped fireing yet and so just as i stopped i had also killed other sniper which was sweet, next i hear shots i dive for cover change to oicw's nade launcher fire it at one guy who was sticking out of rock .bam 2 dead one more must have been next to him, so i run down see 1 more behind a garage take a pot shot on semi- dead lucky head shot i do believe. so then i see the last on on the road i get winged on the leg and arm and body i drop quick as possiable and fire ful clip at him tsking him out and winning the game, and the gal (maybe not the gal).

:o=

I was playing for the first time using surround sound, on the first GR mission. About halfway through a hear a BOOM! instinctivly i look to the right only to see that a BG has blown himself up, with his buddy retreating. I shot his buddy, and finshed the mission. But I was amased at the instinct that turned me to the right! it was almost like being in nature, I didnt think about where the explotion came from, I just turned right and there they were...it was amazing.

Best Kill?

:thumbsup: Try this...

M-82. 600 yds.

The tangos had rather stupidly lined themselves up in a single file line coming right at me. I had no idea they were like that, so I take a head shot at the lead guy. Next thing I know, there like six or seven "Enemy down" messages on my screen. Wish I'd known how to take screenies :wall:

Guess the 50s really do have kill power to spare :devil:

Best Kill?

:thumbsup: Try this...

M-82. 600 yds.

The tangos had rather stupidly lined themselves up in a single file line coming right at me. I had no idea they were like that, so I take a head shot at the lead guy. Next thing I know, there like six or seven "Enemy down" messages on my screen. Wish I'd known how to take screenies :wall:

Guess the 50s really do have kill power to spare :devil:

How did you measure your 600 yards, and which map was it on?

The standard GR maps are 400*400m (approx yards) IIRC, which means that from one corner to the opposite would be around 560m max.

I think someone is telling a fib :P

IIRC mine is a tad under 300. Call it 287 for a rough number. Headshot with the M82 or M98

I shot 2 tangos with one bullet before but it wasnt far off...I cant remember what mission i was on but i know i was doing a firefight and it was me all alone. I was trying to stealth around taking ppl out with my m9sd rather than my loud ass m16 when i came accross these 2 guys that were walking back and forth rather closely together...i got as close as i could comfortably without them seeing me and when they turned to walk back the other way i started creaping closer. I looked at my clip and realized "DUH [idiot] YOU ONLY HAVE 1 BULLET IN YOUR CLIP! :o " and they were about to turn around so i switched weapons just in time and as they BOTH kneeled down to shoot i popped off one shot to the guys chest at close range and i guess it went thru him and killed the other guy cuz i got 2 kills and he was dead. my heart was beating pretty fast after that...then i realized "oh no thats not very quiet" and tangos started coming from my left and right so i flipped the switch to burst (i think or might have been full auto i was too scared to remember) and took cover behind some sandbags and sat there as they all gathered at the spot i shot from...they never even saw me i just layed there and they came from the other side of the sand bags. I had no idea they were all right there, there were prolly about 5 or 6. i waited for a little while expecting one to walk to this side but they never did so i popped up and was like ######?! cuz they were all right there in a group and started firing away :o=:o=:o= killed them all without them even wounding me...but of course they didnt really get a chance to shoot at me :rocky:

hmm

158m away gun using m82 barret difficulty elite tango runing 1 shot 1 kill

umm

difficulty elite gun m9 sd about 3 foot away back of head (shows how smart AI is on elite or how good my stealth is :ph34r:

about 50 feet away running tango shot the the stomach he did a semi flip and went flying about 8 feet

multi player

distance unknown shot from the building on village map over the forest onto the bottom of the hill (the spawn zone hill near fort) with nade launcher and killed a friendly soilder. :oops:

umm mbc with bad fog from the building next to hotel (with stairs u can walk around sides) at4 at garge (not down the ramp but behind the flower boxes) yelled incoming shot and hit a guy enemy soilder down :rocket:

mbc from alley prone guy coming up from the garage to alley about 3 feet away from me nade launcher killed him no death or injuries to me

• 2 weeks later...

my best shot ever was in a multiplayer siege game. the map was MP06_Castle.

there was a guy on the wall at one end and I was on the wall at the other end.

he was totally destroying my team, I knew he had to be on the wall but I didnt know where and of course I couldnt see him either.

I looked at the command map to see where my guys were dying., I made an estimate of where he might be.

with one shot from OICW Grenande Launcher I killed him. didnt see him, didnt know where he was, I took a guess, made one grenande shot and got him. :o=

i recently was hiding behind a hill on first mission elite there was one guy left in the camp i saw him and had to duck before death, so i wait and just hopped up and shot one shot with my svd and got him and killed in one i even think it was a head shot it was sweet.

:o=