The Bin Laden Conspiracy? BBC Documentary

Dick Splash

This aired recently in the U.K.

When an elite team of American special forces stormed a compound in Pakistan and killed the world's most wanted terror target it was the high point of Barack Obama's presidency. But as more and more information emerges, the doubts about the official account of Osama Bin Laden's death have been raised - to the point where veteran investigative journalist Seymour Hersh has now alleged that the whole story was fabricated. For the BBC's award winning This World strand, Jane Corbin examines the evidence for this supposed conspiracy and uses a treasure trove of newly released documents to reconstruct Bin Laden's life in his secret compound.

The Bin Laden Conspiracy? BBC iPlayer

The Bin Laden Conspiracy? YouTube

DS

Ugh,how many more documentaries on this discussing ######, and his 120 Hindi wives , bin laden turned out to be a Hindu ,not a Muslim, but doing inside jobs on Muslims.

From another documentary getting real also showed, Osama bin laden converting to a Jew, because he had the right beard and structure for a Jew lol, jokes or what eh?

Glad I Dont follow any typical religion at all.. Inconsiderate

People who followed Osama bin laden, changed, then chanted in the streets of New York, saying "destroyer of mankind" , like hari karishnah hari haram, forming some kind of alien cult.

Edited by squad_e

I know but it saddens me that their is a new documnetry on bin laden, every year now, wonder how the 2016 edition will be formatted, the dark knight rises style perhaps.

Just angers me to be honest .. How he's imposed on society.