Interesting is that Future soldier wasn't announced for PC - but there is whole thread in Ubi forums and

In Future War trailer was PC version listed:

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/emea/videos/flvhd/uk/GRFS_AnnouncementTrailer_FutureWar_UK_HD_940x529.flv

so there smell something - Ubi [DELETED] all over PC players once again :-(

Edited by JohnTC02
No need for name calling to get your point across

Yeah, UBI has once again proven that only they are cabable of doing something like this, again. So clap your hands for UBI, they're something unique.

Now playing: Children of Bodom - Oops I did it again

But back to the topic, allmost... :whistle: What comes to the Xbox MP-trailer, it might be a good thing that there's no PC release with that kind of a gameplay. Obviously we're not getting anything like OGR anymore, but should a game looking & feeling like Crysis be called as Ghost Recon? With this I'm referring to GR:O and GR:FS. Not saying that I'd dismiss anything that's not "realistic" what comes to gaming; having an super-riot-shield, putting up some covering laser dome or using cloaking device can actually make really great features into the gameplay.

But then, how about naming - the game should be called something like: UBI Crisis:GR

• 2 weeks later...

LoL - When having dealings with UBI as a PC gamer I think you all need to take on the words of my dear old grandma, who has since past away, but I'm sure she would agree with me when I say "don't expect and then you don't get dissapointed".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well if RSE are not doing the PC version, only the concel one the UBI team are doing GR-OL whos left to do the PC version of FS :whistle:

My guess we will not see it on PC..unless it is the biggest selling game on concells ever then we may see a ported version for PC.

IMA ubi thinks that all PC player are TVT and PVP players thats why we got GR-OL and not FS

Edited by Hammer

• 4 weeks later...

In a few German shops - including amazon.de - a PC version of GHFS is available for pre-order. Not on amazon.com, though. This bodes well enough.

Actually, I am quite intrigued to see two separate Ghost games being made. GHFS' multilayer may significantly differ from what's in GRO.

Edited by DarkMagic

Wow, this just gets weirder daily! Even stranger is the date below the SKU... As Ubisoft will usually pay slotting fees for market copy packages like this to retailers; it does seem like a positive sign. But with all the weird news and no correction from Ubisoft -- it seems like they got a lot of free advertising and attention regardless of where this is headed -- maybe they have hired Hill & Knowlton...

unsure.gif

Hmmm... so does that date mean it was printed on Nov 22nd? I'm not sure how SKU numbers work. While the gamestop.com pulled the PC version months ago, gamestop.ca still lists it (I even have it pre-ordered) I'm going to try and check my local EBgames store today to see if they have a box art on display.

UPDATE: My EBGames here in Canada does not have it on display, but nether were the XBOBX/PS3 versions. Both the Canadian and Australian websites list it though.

Edited by ecma4

$89.95 ? that's getting insane. that's asking for families to sacrifice their first born almost. :blink:

that's austrailian currency though, it could be "cheaper" in the US

And not to get too picky, but when Ubisoft say ""Please be aware no official announcements have been made regarding the PC version."- the CONFIRMS there is a PC version, if there was not it would have said "Please be aware no official announcements have been made regarding a PC version.

i love that analysis point. but they need to say something official and say it soon.

Haven't the GRIN brothers started a new game studio? perhaps ubi are considering them?

• 1 month later...