Forums

1. Ghost Recon: Wildlands

1. GR: Wildlands - General Discussion

All chat about Ghost Recon Wildlands

Show off your fantastic Wildlands Screenshots here!

1. GR:FS Game Zone

Post in here to arrange games with other forum members,
      or advertise or find a GR:FS Clan to join, or a Ladder to play in!

Discussion on the Xbox 360 version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Discussion on the PS3 version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Discussion on the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Post here for technical assistance with INSTALLING and RUNNING GR:FS

6. 2011 GR titles for Handheld Gaming Systems & Wii

For discussion on the 2011 GR titles for Handheld Gaming Systems (Includes "Shadow Wars" on the Nintendo 3DS, "GR Predator" on the PlayStation Portable) and also for Ghost Recon on the Wii

1. GR: Phantoms (PC)

Forum for the Free-to-Play PC version of this title.

Forum for the Wii U version of this new title.

1. Ghost Recon: Commander

New "companion gaming" title for Facebook & Mobiles that links to the upcoming Future Soldier & GR:Online titles.

1. GR:AW 2 - Game Zone

Post in here to arrange games with other forum members.
      or to Advertise or find a GRAW2 Clan to join, or a Ladder to play in!

Post here for technical assistance with INSTALLING and RUNNING GR:AW 2

Discussion of GR:AW 2 for the Xbox 360

Discussion of GR:AW 2 for the PSP, PS3, and the Wii.

1. GR:AW - Game Zone

or to advertise or find a GR:AW Clan to join, or a Ladder to play in!

Discussion of GR:AW for the PC

Post in here for technical assistance with INSTALLING and RUNNING GR:AW.

Discussion of GR:AW for the Xbox 360

Discussion of GR:AW for the Xbox & PS2

1. GR2 Console - General Discussion

Discussion of Ghost Recon 2 for Consoles.

a READ ONLY record of discussion on the now cancelled PC version of GR2.

1. GR - Game Zone

or to advertise or find a GR Clan to join, or a Ladder to play in!

Post in here for technical assistance with INSTALLING and RUNNING Ghost Recon.

All discussions regarding console versions of Ghost Recon.

1. The Video Gaming Industry Discussion

For general and NON-TITLE specific, discussion on video gaming & It's Industry.

For discussion about software that is used to aid/enhance the gaming experience.

Discuss Console, games and hardware in here.

1. Site Feedback

Suggestions, support or otherwise, anything about these forums + website.

1. Real World Military

Discuss real world military, special forces etc. in here.

Found something hilarious on the web? Share it!

Discuss anything else in here!

Total Members
    Most Online
    shooter_01
    Newest Member
    shooter_01

No upcoming events found
    • I'm very excited to see this.  Having tried out your superb Cloak and Dagger addition to Heroes Unleashed, I anticipate only greatness. Thank you again for all of your very generous hard work.  By the way, the videos you post are a real treat.  I enjoy watching them.
    • Wachter, I stumbled across this GREAT addon mod of yours for HU the other day, and have to say that it adds pretty much everything I was hoping for.  Far more and different kits (I really appreciate using Soviet/Russion theatre kits), terrific new skins, and an AI that just keeps kicking my butt.  The AI that you've supplied - very VERY believable use of tactics.  Once they're on you - watch out!  I was a little worried that all of my teammates had every stat set to the absolute maximum of 250, but with the AI in this mod, I'm finding it extremely challenging to get all of my men out alive.  I can only imagine just how much more wiped out my squad would be if the stats were below 250.  Yeah, those numbers need to stay in place.  I've restarted the GR campaign, and the differences are enormous, and deeply satisfying.  I'm loading it up with your Bullet Crack sound effects merged over the top of some of Kaffee sounds, and this mod makes GR nearly perfect now.  All we need is the ability to lean as we move. Thank you for all of your hard work on this.  I very much look forward to seeing your next release after Apex updates HU.   This is just The Perfect frosting on HU's cake.   
    • Hello, I'm hoping that someone here can assist me on getting some information on thales100. It didn't dawn on me till very late last night that the "thales100" I've seen references must be the same  thales100 who I was interacting with extensively for STALKER Call of Chernobyl. He was in the midst of releasing some really amazing mutants for the game, and he just "disappeared."  Through ModDB, I sent him numerous inquiries, asking him how he was doing, to which I never received a reply.  We last communicated with each other in Nov. 2016. Needless to say, I'm very concerned, and would be happy to hear that he's doing well from someone here who might still be in contact with him. Yeah, I'm worried. Here's one of his uploads to ModDB, with comments being exchanged between the two of us listed below.
    • This is a thing I still want to do, probably going to shift my focus from Cloak-and-Dagger to here. Some of the ideas I'm looking at: Keeping the original CENTCOM and Blood Oil weapons handling as-is and leave the kit restrictions from both as-is. Making new .gun files for all of the weapons from both mods. The handling will be based on HU and the tweaks I made for Cloak-and-Dagger since they play well. As for the sights, will try and incorporate CENTCOM's sights for all weapons as applicable. With the original weapons left in, this allows the original MP kit restrictions to effectively be "legacy" settings. Complete kit overhaul. Expand options for SP and MP similar to what I did in CaD. Adding flashbangs. Weapons sound overhaul. Supersonic bullet crack + thales100's Real Weapon Sounds covers most of them except for suppressed weapons. Will investigate options for suppressed weapons. Removing fog from CENTCOM maps and adjusting enemy view distance accordingly. New weapons, but something that would come towards the end. CENTCOM and Blood Oil combined already have a large selection to work with. Add various maps. Could even go as far as making a winter expansion. Make some missions. Probably going to be simpler missions based around CQB since I feel there's a lack of missions that explore this thoroughly. First would be modifying the GRS Killhouse missions to have randomization for enemy number and placement. Then add some hostages. Then make a version in which there could be various non-combatants. That's just for training. Not sure what I want to end up calling it. Don't want to limit this to a simply making a Blood Oil compatible with CENTCOM but feel like something new.
    • This. Still going to use another mod as a base, but this time it's an older mod that is no longer in development.
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Who's Online (See full list)

About Ghost Recon Net

Ghost Recon.net is a fan run website for Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Series of games, brought to you from the same team that run the world's longest running Rainbow Six fan site at AGR-S.com. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon is a trademark of Rubicon, Inc. under license to Ubisoft Entertainment. Images used with permission. Ghost Recon.net is an unofficial Ghost Recon fan site. All content ©

Our Recources

Official Ubisoft Resources