little download question

swartsz

and i also want to thank all of you for your help. i have said it before but you all are the reason why GR is such a great game, it isn't only the game, but it is the community around it

Edited by swartsz

i have said it before but you all are the reason why GR is such a great game, it isn't the game alone, but it is the community around it

Hear ! ! Hear ! !

Unfortunately bro, aside from Opera, or a DL manager, there is only one other thing you can do to fix the IE in Win98, and that sadly is an FFR of the OS.

You cant just unin/reinst IE in Win9x/Me because it is tightly married to Explorer and the kernel of that OS. It will trash the OS if you try to do so. You can in XP.

Also, Opera has a built in DL manager that is fantastic.

Let me check with some sources I have, I have some good ones, MCSE's and such, and see if I cant find you an answer. If you can hang in there for a couple days so I can hear back from them. I dont always know the answer. But if I dont, I usually know who does, or where to find it. ANd thats the most important part of bring an IT pro, is knowing where or who to ask, because there is simply so much info, that you cant memorize it all.

Give me a couple days bro. I even wrote myself a note ! !

Edited by phantom110565

downloaded the FreshDownload manager and it is working. a better and cheaper way of solving this little problem than to call Microsoft and have to pay 50 euros to fix this <_<

now it is time to fill my new HD with some mods :D

Edited by swartsz