Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stinger

Favorite Muscle Car

New: Dodge Viper Venom and any recent Pontiac Trans Am.

Old: 1969 GTO Judge, 1971 Barracuda, and a 1970 Boss 302 are my favorite oldy but goldies.

Edited by Crimson

I'd have to go with the 69/70 Corvette Stingray or an Shelby AC Cobra (the reason there is a speed limit on UK motorways! :blink: )

Crimson's taste in cars is almost to a tee of my own with the exception of the '71 cuda I'd rather have the '70 Challenger and add '69 Grand Prix SJ. Now if his driving was as good as his taste in cars! :-"

My 2 favorites are the 1969 Mustang Mach One. The only year they made that body style.

And two, the 69 or 70 Torino GT Fastback with a 429 SCJ.

Mmm, Charger Daytona and Plymouth Superbird. Only cars ever to be outlawed by Nascar. :)

My favorite is either the 70 Challenger TA (red and black), or the 'Cuda ARR (purple and black) of the same year. Specially built cars so they could enter them in the Trans AM series. An orange and black '70 Boss 302 is also quite appealing.

For modern muscle, it would definately have to be a red '03 Mustang Mach 1. Affordable with room to grow.

'68 Buick GS

gs350a.jpg

'70 Chevelle SS 454

70chevelless-blue-dsf.jpg

The Judge

70judge.jpg

My first car was a '69 Beaumont handed down to me by my father (this is a '68 ) looked just like this, though it was green when I got it .

10052a.JPG

Edited by =UAL=Havok

Mine are, in no particular order

69 Judge

71 Cuda

72 Chevelle (396 cowl induction)

69 Hemi Charger

My all time favorite though was my 72 Chevy Impala that was just, and I mean within 50 H.P., of staying street legal. To look at it you would not have recognized it as an Impala. To say that it was modified somewhat would have been an understatement. :devil::devil::devil:

I put it up against one of the cars on my list. A sweet 72 Chevelle she was too.

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

Now if his driving was as good as his taste in cars! :-"

:rofl: You will see. :nono::rofl:

oh and also the AMC Gremlin ;)

<_<:o=:wall::wall::wall:

I've seen some strange things in life but a Gremlin dubbling as a muscle car?

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

Think he meant AMX

Looks as if I'm the only one here who drives one of the nameplates listed here :devil:

Nice cuda's WK. I want a muscle car but to find one with decent milegage on it is so hard and it is so pricey $$$$$$$$$.

If those were Cuda's thenĀ  :stupid:.

lmao...its late and I wasnt paying attention to the right screen. I was on another site looking at cars and it carried over. Nice superbirds* there WK. I wanna see one with the pointy nose ripped off. My mom had a chevelle...she was tellin me about it and how she wrecked it :( leave it to a woman driver to wreck a perfectly good car j/k :P

Edited by Stinger

1960-70's Pontiac GTO, any of 'em! Especially the '69 Judge. And BTW, I own a blue 1971 Pontiac GTO 400 :rocky: It was given to me by my father. Right now it just sits in the shed, with a cover over it, I don't have it insured :unsure:

1960-70's Pontiac GTO, any of 'em! Especially the '69 Judge. And BTW, I own a blue 1971 Pontiac GTO 400 :rocky: It was given to me by my father. Right now it just sits in the shed, with a cover over it, I don't have it insured :unsure:

Dude u r lucky so VERY lucky....insurance should be cheap on that thing depending how u do it. Get that baby insured and drive her to KC, MO so I can take her for a spin :D

Does my avatar look stoned?
(Stingers sig.)

No. <_<

Dude u r lucky so VERY lucky....insurance should be cheap on that thing depending how u do it. Get that baby insured and drive her to KC, MO so I can take her for a spinĀ  :D

Insurance may be, but the gas won't ;) Anytime time I plan on heading south, Stinger, I'll be sure to stop by with her :thumbsup:

Good to see all the MOPAR fans here...

I'd say...any year...Hemi 'Cuda...in shades of panther pink...or plum crazy purple...heck I'd even take a sassy grass green or lime green...

I'm an all around Mopar nut. I'd take one of their family of cars just about any day of the week. I just wished they had an affordable modern sports car besides having to get a Dakota with a V8. Nice that they brought back the Hemi though.

Stinger, you can see what they look like without the noses. The Superbird is actually a Road Runner/GTX (note the cartoon character Road Runner on its spoiler). The other is pretty self explanatory.

Okay...I thought that roadrunner looked familiar to it. I love that huge ###### spoiler on the back lol. Sit the kids up there on the way to the park.