Ghost Recon.net Forums
bluntobject

Not a technical question, just a stupid one...

Okay, a lot of people will probably think this is an obvious question but I'm new to GR. How exactly do you switch which team member you are controlling in the game? Or is this even possible? Please advise...

You press and hold down the TAB button, then use the mouse to select which individual soldier you want to control.

I've tried that, but for some reason it wouldn't allow me to select another character. Maybe it's a problem with my specific game. Thanks for the reply anyways.

Try the Page Up and Page Down buttons. You can cycle thru your complete squad in that manner or use 1,2 or 3 for Alpha. Bravo and Charlie teams respectively.

in game: press CTRL then soldiers and then ...

please excuse me if this is not what you mean heh

Thanks all for your replies, but I've tried quite a few things and they're not working. I can go to the command screen and click on different soldiers, but nothing happens. Maybe there is an option somewhere that I need to change that I don't know about. Anyways, thanks again, and I guess I'll just have to keep enjoying playing the game as only one character.

I can go to the command screen and click on different soldiers

I just wanted to make sure that by "command screen" you meant the soldier panel that lists each soldier's name, shows his current stance (standing, kneeling, or prone), indicates amount of ammo remaining, etc. This is different than the "command map". I apologize if you already knew that. I just needed to make sure, becuase it sounds like you're doing the right thing.

If you can't switch soldiers, and if pushing 1,2, or 3 while playing doesn't switch you to Alpha, Bravo, or Charlie respectively, then I think you need to reinstall GR.

I uninstalled and re-installed GR, and all seems to be working fine now. All the suggestions everyone gave work, so I guess it was just some sort of fluke, or my computer doesn't like me. Thanks all.