Ghost Recon.net Forums
Streinger

Croatian Army mod

I belive there already was a post about some magazines publishing and promoting GR mods. Well, just yesterday, one of the most popular Croatian PC gaming magazine, "Hacker" published Croatian Army mod on it's CD, and also made a full page review. (see below)

Photo0020.jpg

I know it's all in Croatian, so I'll just point to the good part; the number in the lower right corner is the rating the mod scored:85 (out of a 100)

Not bad, IMHO

Really congratulations Streinger. Actually I never thought to download your mod :wall: but now that I see this review (since I know perfectly Croatian :rolleyes: ) I will do for sure.

just one question: have you contacted the magazine for this review of have they done by themselves?

Ciao

just one question: have you contacted the magazine for this review of have they done by themselves?

Well, once we brought this mod to it's final stage and started beta-testing, the responce we got from our beta-testers was so positive that it made me thinking about other ways to distribute the mod to Croatian GR comunity. "Hacker" (and other PC gaming magazines) were the obvious choice. It was Black Sabbath who actually made a phone call and contacted the people in "Hacker". They showed a great interest and wanted to see the mod "in action". After beta-testing it, they decided to put it in January issue, along with the review. The next issue of "Hacker" will probably have an interview with Sabbath and me, and also the multiplayer patch for the mod...all future updates of the mod (and they are in making) will also have it's place in "Hacker" (so we were promised)