Ghost Recon.net Forums

LAN Party Setup Question

@Phantom

Would have only happened if he had faulty wiring or bad breakers. Go ahead stinger call me wrong. Please!

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

How? There were laptops and not all desktops as me and dannik anticipated. Stop labeling me. You are just trying to irritate me. I'm bigger than you though so watch me let you be. :D

Glad you had fun Firefly!

Edited by Stinger

I think you need to reread my post young man. I never labled you. My comment was more centered around your false assertation that hooking to many pc's up on one outlet would fry the electrical system.

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

But they were laptops bro, we were accounting for full fledged systems not the laptops. Sorry if I offended you. :( We already brought up links of how there were limits to a circuit and eventually if enough pc's were hooked up to one there would be some tripping. If you ignore the links than there is no way we can discuss because you are dismissing the facts.

Edited by Stinger

@Stinger

Let me clarify something. I was basing my comments off of this comment of yours.

Okay, if it wont blow anything up, phantom hook up 6 computers to one electrical circuit on your house...we'll talk to you a week or so later when you get the re-wiring done.

That statement would only apply if the breaker was already bad. With that I will drop it.

Stout Hearts

Warhawk