Ghost Recon.net Forums

Hello Harelip! I'm still here along with what is left of Team Nighthawks although some of us are getting long in the tooth.
We wonder about Mark but have not heard from him in many years. I hope you are well!

• Like 1

You’ve been on my mind over the past years, old man. As have the rest of you. Glad to see you’re still kicking. Give my best to the guys the next time you talk to them. 

I’m doing good. No hair, a lot of beard and some tattoos but other than that, doing fine. Hell, shoot me a dm/pm if you want to catch up sometime. 

• Like 1

Hi all.

I drop in from time to time just to be nosy :whistle:

I'm still a Paramedic in London so it's been a bit "spicy" for the past few months hope everyone's staying safe, good to see your still around Rocky you old ######.. :hi:

• Like 3

Harelip!   Man, you just dropped off the face of the earth!  Glad you are still kicking.  

Zebb!  Another blast from the past.  So good to see more familiar faces.

Stay safe, guys!

• Like 2

Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. Life happened and I had to prioritize.

Some things haven't changed, though. You and Rocky still have the same sigs. Talk about memories.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Harelip said:

Some things haven't changed, though. You and Rocky still have the same sigs. Talk about memories.

Why mess with a good thing?  LOL

So nice to see all these familiar names still around. I’m pretty much out of the gaming scene, save for the occasional round of this hunting game, hunter: call of the wild, but that’s mostly me being hunted by wild animals after I miss a shot. 

I was genuinely surprised Ubisoft has been making ghost recons after gr:aw. 

• Like 1
On 21/04/2020 at 15:40, RAbbi_74 said:

I kinda like @ZJJ's suggestion of a reunion deal.  A lot has changed in the last 14/15 years.  Would be nice to catch up.

Hit me up in FB, pm me for my fake name for FB. 

And yes, I have tons of pictures, videos, gif of LOLCATS. 

anyone in touch with WK77?

• Like 1