What's up?

ZJJ

I thought I would check in and see how the gang is doing.  Of course there are a lot of new faces, but I still see some familiar faces, too.

I haven't been doing too much gaming since I left, but I have been seeing the new GR games in the stores and wondered if they were any good.  Reading the forums has answered that question.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and that the new year is good to you. :cheers:

• Like 4

I have played several hundred hours of SP Wildlands. Some aspects are believable while the driving was not. It is a very fun game.
Unsure if I'll try Breakpoint.  I still play OGR coop most Sundays with a few friends. We call it the fastest 4 hours of the week.

Best of luck to you and yours ZJJ.

@Wombat, my son gave me his awesome gaming computer when he got a new job and moved across country.  Maybe I will have to install some OGR and see what this machine can do!  Would hate to waste good resources....

@Hammer, please say "Hi" to ZeroAlpha for me; I haven't talked to him in years!  Boy do I miss the good old days.

Good to see you both again.

• Like 1

I am always open to long chats. :thumbsup:  I miss all the friends I made here.  

Wouldn't it be cool to have a lot of the ole timers show up for a reunion day?  I just don't have access to do this. :whistle:

• Like 1

Hi Zeealex  

You certainly have come along way in the time that I've been gone.  Congrats on working with Blackfoot Studios on Ground Branch!

What up, squad_e?  We need to liven this place up.  Have a contest or do something fun to get people coming back. Especially those who may no longer play GR.  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ZJJ said:

What up, squad_e?  We need to liven this place up.  Have a contest or do something fun to get people coming back. Especially those who may no longer play GR.  :D 

Yes most definitely a contest or two. Oh how I missed the sig competition awards. I missed doing those. 

• Like 1

On 28/12/2019 at 14:59, ZJJ said:

@Wombat, my son gave me his awesome gaming computer when he got a new job and moved across country.  Maybe I will have to install some OGR and see what this machine can do!  Would hate to waste good resources....

@Hammer, please say "Hi" to ZeroAlpha for me; I haven't talked to him in years!  Boy do I miss the good old days.

Good to see you both again.

I passed on your regards, Tony  was pleased to know your still about and said to say Hello from him . 

• 3 months later...
On 27/12/2019 at 22:32, ZJJ said:

I thought I would check in and see how the gang is doing.  Of course there are a lot of new faces, but I still see some familiar faces, too.

I haven't been doing too much gaming since I left, but I have been seeing the new GR games in the stores and wondered if they were any good.  Reading the forums has answered that question.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and that the new year is good to you. :cheers:

Hello Grandma, Hello to all Grandpa 

Not much gaming for me lately bcoz of this new life challenge.

Mentally draining to be super mindful at what we're doing. I'm blessed to work with another Jarhead, who's very familiar with double and triple checking our donning of PPE.

It doesn't look to gay when we do buddy check while suiting up our PPE

can't say much to 12 of our nurses that tested positive.

Cheers to everyone.

Stay Safe and Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds

Edited by Cpl Ledanek
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm late to this topic.  I'm not considered essential, but I'm still working...only from home (most of the time).  It's been crazy getting everyone set up with laptops and the capability of logging into our server, while at the same time having to still do my work.  I've been putting in 12+ hour days.

Stay safe!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...