Jump to content
Ghost Recon.net Forums

Recommended Posts

I thought I would check in and see how the gang is doing.  Of course there are a lot of new faces, but I still see some familiar faces, too.

I haven't been doing too much gaming since I left, but I have been seeing the new GR games in the stores and wondered if they were any good.  Reading the forums has answered that question.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and that the new year is good to you. :cheers:

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have played several hundred hours of SP Wildlands. Some aspects are believable while the driving was not. It is a very fun game.
Unsure if I'll try Breakpoint.  I still play OGR coop most Sundays with a few friends. We call it the fastest 4 hours of the week.

Best of luck to you and yours ZJJ.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wombat, my son gave me his awesome gaming computer when he got a new job and moved across country.  Maybe I will have to install some OGR and see what this machine can do!  Would hate to waste good resources....

@Hammer, please say "Hi" to ZeroAlpha for me; I haven't talked to him in years!  Boy do I miss the good old days.

Good to see you both again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, Dannik!  You have been missed, as well.  We were quite a team when I worked here!  Good to see you are still holding down the fort for me.  ROFL

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am always open to long chats. :thumbsup:  I miss all the friends I made here.  

Wouldn't it be cool to have a lot of the ole timers show up for a reunion day?  I just don't have access to do this. :whistle:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Zeealex  

You certainly have come along way in the time that I've been gone.  Congrats on working with Blackfoot Studios on Ground Branch!

 

What up, squad_e?  We need to liven this place up.  Have a contest or do something fun to get people coming back. Especially those who may no longer play GR.  :D 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ZJJ said:

 

What up, squad_e?  We need to liven this place up.  Have a contest or do something fun to get people coming back. Especially those who may no longer play GR.  :D 

Yes most definitely a contest or two. Oh how I missed the sig competition awards. I missed doing those. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, squad_e said:

Yes most definitely a contest or two. Oh how I missed the sig competition awards. I missed doing those. 

or the forum awards!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 14:59, ZJJ said:

@Wombat, my son gave me his awesome gaming computer when he got a new job and moved across country.  Maybe I will have to install some OGR and see what this machine can do!  Would hate to waste good resources....

@Hammer, please say "Hi" to ZeroAlpha for me; I haven't talked to him in years!  Boy do I miss the good old days.

Good to see you both again.

I passed on your regards, Tony  was pleased to know your still about and said to say Hello from him . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On 27/12/2019 at 22:32, ZJJ said:

I thought I would check in and see how the gang is doing.  Of course there are a lot of new faces, but I still see some familiar faces, too.

I haven't been doing too much gaming since I left, but I have been seeing the new GR games in the stores and wondered if they were any good.  Reading the forums has answered that question.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and that the new year is good to you. :cheers:

 

Hello Grandma, Hello to all Grandpa 

Not much gaming for me lately bcoz of this new life challenge.

Mentally draining to be super mindful at what we're doing. I'm blessed to work with another Jarhead, who's very familiar with double and triple checking our donning of PPE.

It doesn't look to gay when we do buddy check while suiting up our PPE

can't say much to 12 of our nurses that tested positive.

Cheers to everyone.

Stay Safe and Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds

Edited by Cpl Ledanek
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to you and all the brave health care workers for hanging in there Ledanek.
Along with anyone else still working that is at risk.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay safe Cpl Ledanek and thanks for all you do.:notworthy: I retired from the health care industry last May but my wife's still working at the local hospital. We've been lucky so far with only 5 cases.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Sorry I'm late to this topic.  I'm not considered essential, but I'm still working...only from home (most of the time).  It's been crazy getting everyone set up with laptops and the capability of logging into our server, while at the same time having to still do my work.  I've been putting in 12+ hour days.

Stay safe!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...