Ghost Recon.net Forums
die7

Igor editor basic movie's

Ok but you realise not many people are modding GR now. Maybe newer games you will get/give value. 

3 hours ago, Lightspeed said:

Ok but you realise not many people are modding GR now. Maybe newer games you will get/give value. 

Sure I understand your worries , and exact that's one of the reason why I've started, beside of that I do not play newer games and know lot of other ppl which not follow today's games industry :) , and regarding Igor movies can say as long one person is helped I see my duty as done :)

• Like 2

Hi,

chapter 2 is done and covers:

Chapter 2:

• create Company
  • create Platoon
  • Create Team
  • Add Actors to > Team
  • Change Actor, kit, position
  • Create objectives

Mission was created which contains 3 objectives:

1.  Kill Patrols
  2.  Kill BigBoss
  3. Go to Extraction

Create script which:

•        Set flags for Patrol1, Patrol2, Player Platoon, Big Boss
  •        Set Variable for Player Platoon
  •        Check if patrol1 is killed
  •        check if patrol2 is killed
  •        check if BigBoss is killed
  •        Check if Player is near to extraction Zone and continue if Patrol1 and Patrol2 are killed and finish mission

In attachment  you will find mission which was build in the movie and here is the link to movie chapter 2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=180UcU5TXD65QuPhV4Uz5dH_MN64MR4cM

test-mission-01.mis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If this was done 10 years ago it would have been a blast. Nowadays it is however still very interesting. It would be interesting to put the videos on a Youtube channel or even better set up a course on Udemy.

On 05/12/2019 at 14:17, Giampi said:

If this was done 10 years ago it would have been a blast. Nowadays it is however still very interesting. It would be interesting to put the videos on a Youtube channel or even better set up a course on Udemy.

Thank you Giampi, my wish is to keep this great game alive by creating mods/mission etc. but also to motivate other players for modding. Well, I'm not sure regarding Youtube or Udemy since is my English is definitely not perfect :) , and I do not have to much experience with creating e-learning movies but I try my best to explain, but it could be a thing.

Hope I will get internet next days (moved to new house) so I can deliver chapter 3 and 4 on coming weekend.

Edited by die7