Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bft

ghost recon

I have windows 10 and have installed ghost recon. The game plays alright. I tried to install Sniper Armory. I unzipped the files to C:\\user\bft\red storm entertainment\ghost recon\mods. The files unzipped alright. When I check the mods within the game the folder is empty. Why?

Have you received any feedback or figured anything out with this yet? I'm having a similar problem but I can't get the game to run out all! My mods are not showing up in the modulus in the options menu. And I tried to move the files in the heroes Unleashed folder to the mods folder. I really need help to get the game running in general :(

I downloaded and installed to my Mod folder. It has all the files and folders present. Maybe try downloading again.
Not sure, the mod doesn't say, but it may require DS, IT patched to 1.4. That wouldn't be the cause of a empty Sniper Armoury folder though.
I noticed the files contain a save folder which I would delete as it can cause problems. If you make a save the game will create a new save folder.