Red Dead Redemption PC Screenshots

wombat50

I bought this new release for PC the first part of November. Over a 100 GB download. 😮 Enjoying it so far although I have had had allot of CTD and from what I have read this is not uncommon. Followed Rockstar's recommendation and got the latest AMD graphic drivers and good so far. :crossing fingers:
Can be grindie and allot of time spent riding a horse but there are a couple of methods to fast travel. Unexpected trouble at every turn.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

Same way NC. I had allot of troubles with crashes so got the latest AMD drivers and no crashes since. I think they did patch the launcher so it may have been a coincidence. I'm still learning about the UI. So much to do in this game besides the missions.

I didn't notice for awhile but the launcher has a link for troubleshooting under the center picture. I have a AMD card and they had a link for a file to wipe clean old drivers before updating to the newest drivers. That was very helpful to me.

Edit: Maybe 10 hours with no crashes but back to crashing. 😥

canoe.jpg

Ride double.jpg

Train approach.jpg

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

Rockstar is putting out a 3GB patch today. Hope it helps. Played for awhile yesterday  NP. Then came back later and it was real laggy and finally crashed. Restarted and it was fine again for a couple of hours. 🤔
Sadie.jpg

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...