squad_e's PS4 breakpoint thread

well, as the first moments in the game, as you all know i love my screenshot mode, I just cant help notice the awesome details like this screen shot here when he is aiming through his sight with one eye open.. i was just in awe..

DcV69vJ.jpg

The game so far is awesome, i was already into it for the first mission's, collecting weapons and items for yourself has become better and somewhat more challenging, i dont want to add any spoilers though, for those who havn't got it yet.

• Like 1

Yeh its very cool ,look at his knee lol.

Similarly, I was on the bridge near the start of the campaign, next to the waterfall - if you stop and look over the side, he actually lifts his leg and puts one boot on the concrete foundation for the fence - clever stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

Nice!!!

PS5 next year?

I've learnt it works out better upgrading your pc, I just need a better GPU to be honest, chipset and RAM are great, these consoles are just talk. In reality. But the PS4 has been really fun. No doubt. Great piece of kit. So I'm not sure sure, depends what titles are out for it I think. 

1 hour ago, squad_e said:

I've learnt it works out better upgrading your pc, I just need a better GPU to be honest, chipset and RAM are great

Well with this game that all depends on what resolution you're running at.  I just upgraded from a Vega 56 to a 5700XT and it still slows down big time in areas at 1440p.  

That said they have a patch coming out tomorrow that supposedly helps with this...I'll believe it when I see it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigOlBrain said:

Well with this game that all depends on what resolution you're running at.  I just upgraded from a Vega 56 to a 5700XT and it still slows down big time in areas at 1440p.  

That said they have a patch coming out tomorrow that supposedly helps with this...I'll believe it when I see it. 

I only have a GTX 690, its not bad for what it is. runs arma 3 pretty well.. and other games.. Just not wildlands lol