Rainbow Six Brand Director Proclaims Solo Campaign For Series Is Dead

I think if anything that a traditional story would have made siege even more phenomenal. You can't really get to attached to any of the characters because they're just abilities and a weapon. Newer gamers probably won't even realize what they're missing.

Edited by Bodark Zulu
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bodark Zulu said:

I think if anything that a traditional story would have made siege even more phenomenal. You can't really get to attached to any of the characters because they're just abilities and a weapon. Newer gamers probably won't even realize what they're missing.

Exactly, I always thought the gunplay in Siege would make a co-op campaign decently fun. There's just no depth to these PvP-only installments

• Like 1

For the many many gamers that are not so interested in PvP, but ARE interested in the TC series of games and R6 in particular, no single player campaign was and is hugely disappointing.

Tom Clancy games are STORY driven, so not to have a campaign story to play along with flies in the face of what the TC series of games SHOULD offer, in my opinion.

If I put that criticism to the side for a minute though, tough as it is, what Ubi did the R6 Siege as a multiplayer games is amazing, no doubt about that at all. So for PVP fans, have at it, youve an amazing, challenging, rewarding ($$) game to enjoy.

The rest of us, meh, tango hunt variation is as close as we get to SP.

• Tier 1 Post 1