Ghost Recon.net Forums
AJ59

2560x1440 resolution?

I saw in a post (by Apex Mods) that 2560x1440 was possible on an 27" display

That option is not available in the graphics setup. Is there some way to make that possible.

Getting ready to buy a 27" 2560x1440 monitor but what is the point of that if it won't work.

Using Heros Unleashed mod, btw.

Edited by AJ59
more nfo

I don't know but thales100 might as he got a triple monitor setup to work for GR.
Message him.

Ok.. borrowed 2560x1440 monitor.. connected to video card.. started GR and it works. 

And OMG!!

Cool ! You can also get 2K & 4K resolutions on a 1080P monitor if your using an Nvidia GPU by enabling DSR in Nvidia's control panel. Saves money and looks close to native 2K & 4K as far as I can tell.

13 hours ago, KRP 56 said:

Cool ! You can also get 2K & 4K resolutions on a 1080P monitor if your using an Nvidia GPU by enabling DSR in Nvidia's control panel. Saves money and looks close to native 2K & 4K as far as I can tell.

I had no idea about this. I have a Nvidia card and was able to turn this feature on and it does look better. Maybe it is wishful thinking but tangos seem easier to spot. Only down side is icons on the command map, reticules and pop up windows are smaller. The HUD and CM are smaller too but there is an option to scale the command map and HUD to be larger.  Thanks!