Any old players still roaming these Forums

AxA_Z3RO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This nostalgia I get thinking about this game is overwhelming at times, especially how games turned out these days... My name back on Gamespy was ALK - Black, I played with Starman, an admin of the IGS league. I was talking to a former teammate Vader recently and we brought up a lot of names so I wanted to share... I played with people like Vader, Meathead, Lion, Kruger, Nacho, Jedi, Kar, Thumper, Dangerchick and Mr. X. Unforgettable times. I remember clans like 911 and EMF. People like Razor, Kon, some cheater named Milkman, Virus, Quekel. Bought these games again on steam recently with the Heroes unleashed. My steam name is Title27. I really hope they remaster these games soon. I have a couple people that I can bring to the game if you guys play sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2020 at 03:28, dirty.birD said:

A lot of familiar names. Virus, quekel, milkman, frit0 the cheater. Don’t remember yours specifically but I’d be up to reinstall for multiplayer sometime if anyone wants to play. Also Anyone can add my XBL : vFuziioN_v2

Oh god I remember the chaos that Frito caused lol.

I last played with DME Gaming as DME_Iceman and before that was CAB_Mustang and used to play a lot with the xtreme eagles. I just got it working and played for a bit on my laptop and the memories came rushing back. Man I missed this game. 

I'm going to see about setting up a dedicated server on a virtual machine for poops and giggles

• 1 year later...
On 28/05/2020 at 17:54, crazycanuck said:

Oh god I remember the chaos that Frito caused lol.

I last played with DME Gaming as DME_Iceman and before that was CAB_Mustang and used to play a lot with the xtreme eagles. I just got it working and played for a bit on my laptop and the memories came rushing back. Man I missed this game. 

I'm going to see about setting up a dedicated server on a virtual machine for poops and giggles

I randomly searched for my old clan, XtremeEagles, and came across this post. I do remember playing with you as Iceman! My handle was XE=Pi and I hosted / ran their GR dedicated server for years. I've tried to keep in touch with some of those guys but only one of them ever replies to me any more.

Back in 2011 I contacted the creator of the GR dedicated server tools and had him recreate me a license key, and he got right back to me with one. Does anyone use that any more?

GR dedicated server tools yes times tested unfortunately the license key works only on the computer where it was created. So you have to request a new one each time that can take a while until he responds. I use reconlog V3.16.1.0 works well except for creating the replays because there is a Dos zip tool works and in Windows 10 no DOS works. Then you need Flash Player for remote administration for which I use in Microsoft EGDE the extension FlashPlayer - SWF to HTML. Serverlist   reconlog_help reconlog load

Edited by Eisenhauer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...