Ghost Recon.net Forums
Rocky

New Trailer - Siege Crossover Detailed

I'd be all over this, if ubi hadn't locked me out of my account because they failed to send me a password reset email the last 5 attempts i tried...

Triple checked spam and also your registered email account on at Ubi? Sometimes it's an old e-mail on there.

it decided to send it to an email I haven't used in years and now it's asking for a 2-step authentication code when my phone reset after the last update and removed all of my apps -.-

split this off to another thread if you can, cause i'm kinda peeved if my entire account is no longer accessible 

I feel your frustration, in fairness though, it sounds like it sent an e-mail to your registered account, one which you no longer have access to?

If you can PM me the email address and Ubi profile name for your account I'll see what I can do.

I could access the email, it was just a series of unfortunate events that my phone and PC decided to commit seppuku on me at almost exactly the same time

Though It seems I was having a particularly non moronic day the day my PC decided to commit seppuku and I'd backed up an encrypted file with my 2-factor recovery codes on them to my literally held together with duct tape laptop. 

Back to your usual scheduled zeeing soon. 

Tho I still haven't had that co-op game yet :P

is it just me or are any of you also experiencing some glitches with this new mission? i get to the camp and hold position and after killing all the tango's it will not progress. it just keeps telling me to hold position.

I also seem to have lost some attachments that were previously unlocked (like the 30rnd mags for some of my weapons like the P416 and ACR)..

edit: just took a look at the official forums: it seems a lot of people are having the same issues and the GR team are looking in to it. hopefully they will be resolved as soon as possible.

Edited by swartsz

Yes there is a hold position bug!

I'm going to wait before trying it - I have 2 campaign missions I want to complete first anyway....

From what I have read I'm not sure I'll install this new update just yet. 
But when I want to how is it done?
I don't see how to do it via Steam or thru U Play.
At the moment UPlay will not launch for me although it did earlier in the day. 

When your uplay starts up again, there will be an update button before you can launch GRW. This adds a new Ghost War menu option.

• Like 1

:oops:It had installed without me knowing. Just began and will see how it goes. I still have some 50 round mags and 30 run mags so it has not messed that up for me.

LOL, what was it, about 30Gb and it installed without you knowing haha!

• Haha 1

Finished the mission. The two new female characters were very entertaining. Had no issues to speak of.  Trying one of the solo challenges with shotgun and CQC only. I am assuming CQC are takedowns. A couple other solo challenges related to the same mission is one death and start completely over. Unsure if solo challenge means with no team mates?
Anyways some screenies.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.25 - 20.06.27.78.png

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.25 - 20.07.47.24.png

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.25 - 20.48.57.28.png

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.25 - 21.15.02.46.png

Trying to initiate and play the first solo challenge involving this mission.
solo_challenge.JPG

I thought I had initiated the challenge properly and played it with shotguns only, did not used sync shot, mines, grenades,  played extreme difficulty. I did use flashbangs.
Anyways it did not register a completion of the challenge when I completed the mission(Archangel).  How to initiate it in detail and what gear can or can not be used is not stated in the game or elsewhere. Anyone else have an idea. Not trying it again unless things are made more clear.

Edited by wombat50

I can only think it was the flashbangs, I'll try it soon.

The guy doing this video completes Challenge One and that is what I'm trying to do after playing the mission to completion the first go.
The guy in the vid uses drone, sync shot, flashbangs and shotgun only. He had most HUD elements except mini map but maybe he plays it that way.

-He has to replay the complete mission from the start where the player has to investigate the crashed truck loaded with money.
-It makes me start at the Chemical Institute where I meet Twitch and Caviera at the gate.  Skips me forward allot. I don't know if my start position is a bug or not. 

It does seem like a buggy mission, I'm looking for a quick patch update from ubi....

• Like 1

It would be a good challenge if it worked correctly. I've checked elsewhere and I'm not the only one not getting it to complete. 
Challenge 2 and 3 can't be attempted until Challenge One is complete. I think 2-3 are with no HUD. 😮

Twitch providing overwatch for Operation Archangel.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.27 - 19.49.37.48.png

...and completed the Sam Fisher mission, Operation Watchmen, finally!
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.28 - 23.08.54.10.png

Edited by wombat50

From Ubisoft Forums:
Studio update on Special Operation 2 Thread
Hi Ghosts,

We’re aware of certain issues that our players have been facing since the release of Special Operation 2. 

We thank you for sharing your feedback, our teams are actively looking into the issues you have raised. We will share more information with you next week. 

In the meantime, we have added a SWAT Icons pack for free that all players can download, in the Featured Content section our Store. Ash, Pulse and Thermite are waiting for you 

We thank you for your patience. We’ll be in touch soon, Ghosts! -UBI-Alien

I went and got the free SWAT icons at the store. Was not much of a hassle and I wouldn't buy these but to good to pass up for free.
I tried to edit the appearance as like normal character's face but I could not do it. Icons are what they are.
Must be to placate players until UBISoft get a hotfix out for the bugs in Special Ops 2 Update.
Wildlands SWAT.jpg

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1