Video Tutorial Series

pz3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right on glad its helping a bit. I'll do a command map video at a later date. As I get around to it. 

For now here is 2 more. Full weapon modeling and UV Mapping. I'll be doing the texture one as soon as I kick this cold. All stuffed up at the moment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Modeling a weapon sight.

If anyone has copies of the models Piggyson released I would greatly appreciate it if someone can send them to me. I'm looking for the UH60 Model, Zodiac, Stationary Weapon Model.

I found the character ones. 

• Like 1

On 03/12/2020 at 17:16, pz3 said:

There is a good chance I have a dvd somewhere with it. Problem is I don't have a dvd Drive lmao. 

This is exactly why I included a DVD-RW in my newest build. Do you know anyone locally who has a DVD drive, and would pull a file for you? If you can, dump the entire DVD to a pendrive. If not, is there anyone you could mail the disc to, who would assist you? Mailing costs money, but it should (in theory) cost less than $5  to ship. Heck, mail it to me and I'll rip it for you. That being said, you should try to find someone local, or mail it in the country first. 😐

20 hours ago, Dannik said:

This is exactly why I included a DVD-RW in my newest build. Do you know anyone locally who has a DVD drive, and would pull a file for you? If you can, dump the entire DVD to a pendrive. If not, is there anyone you could mail the disc to, who would assist you? Mailing costs money, but it should (in theory) cost less than $5  to ship. Heck, mail it to me and I'll rip it for you. That being said, you should try to find someone local, or mail it in the country first. 😐

Just going to buy an external one sooner or later. Never know when ill need it lol