Question on Heroes Unleashed 1.0 Difficulties

Hello,

First time poster here. I have about 44 hours with the HU mod and recently upgraded to 1.0. I see the difficulty tiers are now Sandbox, Realism, and Doom. I usually played on Elite in the past (doom), but recently while reviewing the operator's manual, I found that ApexMods says the game loses its simulation on Elite. My question is this: has Doom made any remedies to make the game still realistic without the aforementioned "simulation quirks" e.g. pistols with sniper accuracy, or is it still the same as before. 

Btw, love ApexMods HU. I played GR on launch way back when and as a teen, I thought the game was incredibly intense, with the only other experience that surpassed it being paintball. Now, this mod lets me re-enjoy that experience tenfold. Bought my brother the GR trilogy on Steam for some lan campaign soon :) Thanks again!

Edited by consecrated2718

I would think that HU doesn't do anything to fully remedy those issues, otherwise the naming system would probably be different.

Oh, let us know if you get LAN working for MP. All I've heard is that everyone but the host crashes or disconnects early in each mission.

• Like 1