Ghost Recon.net Forums
Kyle_K_ski

thales100 - anyone know what happened to him...?

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone here can assist me on getting some information on thales100.

It didn't dawn on me till very late last night that the "thales100" I've seen references must be the same  thales100 who I was interacting with extensively for STALKER Call of Chernobyl.

He was in the midst of releasing some really amazing mutants for the game, and he just "disappeared."  Through ModDB, I sent him numerous inquiries, asking him how he was doing, to which I never received a reply.  We last communicated with each other in Nov. 2016.

Needless to say, I'm very concerned, and would be happy to hear that he's doing well from someone here who might still be in contact with him.

Yeah, I'm worried.

Here's one of his uploads to ModDB, with comments being exchanged between the two of us listed below.

• Thanks 1

I had a look and the last time I heard from Thales was January 22, 2016 - I'll reach out to him, see what comes back....

17 hours ago, Kyle_K_ski said:

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone here can assist me on getting some information on thales100.

It didn't dawn on me till very late last night that the "thales100" I've seen references must be the same  thales100 who I was interacting with extensively for STALKER Call of Chernobyl.

He was in the midst of releasing some really amazing mutants for the game, and he just "disappeared."  Through ModDB, I sent him numerous inquiries, asking him how he was doing, to which I never received a reply.  We last communicated with each other in Nov. 2016.

Needless to say, I'm very concerned, and would be happy to hear that he's doing well from someone here who might still be in contact with him.

Yeah, I'm worried.

Here's one of his uploads to ModDB, with comments being exchanged between the two of us listed below.

Hey Kyle, I am fine thanks, and yes I am the same thales100 lol, I just got a new r/l job at a new city and had to quit all my modding activity due to the lack of time it demands, it was a hard decision but absolutely necessary.

I miss CoC a lot, great mod, much probably the best ever, and it was a great time adding new stuff to it.

Thanks a lot for your post, hope you the best, maybe in the near future I will  at least reinstall the game and get into the zone once again.

Thales

• Like 3

I'm just very happy  to hear that you're fine, and that nothing unfortunate occurred.  :flowers:

Real Life can be a mega butt-kicker.  I should know, as I'm currently crushed with work and Real Life concerns as well.  Let's hope that Life soon gives us a well deserved and looooooooooong break! 

If Life ever gives you a break, and you're so inclined, I would love to see you return to STALKER, Call of Chernobyl.  Those mutants you converted were/remain a major boon to the entire community. 

Before I go, I strongly advise you to try out RadioPhobia 2 for STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl.  The graphics are just stunning.  STUNNING!  Gameplay is BRUTAL.  I've never been shot in real life, but I'd imagine that if I were, it'd look as awful and terrible as I see it in Radiophobia 2.  Very, VERY immersive.  The AI is cunning as well.  Gun, and RUN. 

Okay bud.  I wish you All The Best

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kyle_K_ski said:

I'm just very happy  to hear that you're fine, and that nothing unfortunate occurred.  :flowers:

Real Life can be a mega butt-kicker.  I should know, as I'm currently crushed with work and Real Life concerns as well.  Let's hope that Life soon gives us a well deserved and looooooooooong break! 

If Life ever gives you a break, and you're so inclined, I would love to see you return to STALKER, Call of Chernobyl.  Those mutants you converted were/remain a major boon to the entire community. 

Before I go, I strongly advise you to try out RadioPhobia 2 for STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl.  The graphics are just stunning.  STUNNING!  Gameplay is BRUTAL.  I've never been shot in real life, but I'd imagine that if I were, it'd look as awful and terrible as I see it in Radiophobia 2.  Very, VERY immersive.  The AI is cunning as well.  Gun, and RUN. 

Okay bud.  I wish you All The Best

Wow :notworthy:, sounds awesome man, thank you again ! :flowers: