How to get the game

@Dannik

Piracy ?? - Its a 10 year old game, cant be bought anywhere these days....

Did you read the link ?? - Its a copy of the game WITHOUT the key !!

".....You have been warned by Dannik for a comment made in a topic...."

Reason : Abusive behaviour (really....)

Penalty : Given 1 points (?) which will never expire

Well done man.......

• 1 year later...

"Don't pirate an unsupported game with no online multiplayer from 11 years ago created by a studio whom 90% of the staff have been fired!" LULzy mod ass-covering. Condone it or not, literally no one cares and they can use DuckDuckGo like anyone else. People who take muhIP seriously are a vanishing minority on the internet, and most of them are welfare whores who depend on IP-protectionism for their inflated salaries; and nobody else cares what they think. Y'all are screwed if you want this to end.

Like every child to middle-aged man I know, including business professionals, torrent stuff constantly. It's easier, often, even if the money isn't an issue, and since nobody likes media companies nobody cares if they make money.

Also since whoever has the license isn't offering it for sale anywhere their objections would likely be met with 'Go F* Yourself, B*', and rightfully so. If one of the ex-GRIN or UBI employees wants to complain he can come to my house, and I will punch him in the face and give a DRM-free copy to everyone in the neighborhood to celebrate his broken nose. Literally 0 F*s to give about the IP police and their lackeys.

I mean, 'no offense' and all, but this is literally the response you are going to get from anyone who was planning to download/copy/crack this unfindable game. It would be hilarious if you expected any other response, as it shows total detachment from gamer culture.

Edited by Cheimison

On 04/04/2019 at 15:16, Cheimison said:

Like every child to middle-aged man I know, including business professionals, torrent stuff constantly.

And that makes it legal, right?

This is not the gaming "culture" we promote here, so if that's what you are looking for....

Topic closed, because we all understand each others position no need to harp on about it.

• Rocky locked this topic