Ghost Recon.net Forums
wombat50

Screenshot Slideshow

Bought Fallen Ghosts during the recent Steam Sale. Some new and difficult enemies and the side missions have been revamped. 
New weapons and re-skins on some vehicles.
Liking it so far.

• Like 1

I wasn't aware there are armadillos in Wildlands until playing Fallen Ghosts yesterday.
Maybe some big cats like Jaguars too? ;-)

armadillo.jpg

Edited by wombat50

Unrelated to Wildlands.
Made a slideshow of pics I had from my US Army tour in S. Korea in 1971-72.
Most pics are from back then but a few current ones in there too.
Me on the left at 0:09 seconds.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 2

awesome post wombat! i enjoyed seeing that. did you interact with any air force guys where you were? i recently learned my grandfather did a tour to korea in the 70s with the air force, not sure the exact dates or location though

• Like 1

There may have been a contingent of Air Force personnel at Camp Casey but I never saw them. 
It was the main base for the 2nd Inf Div. I landed at Kimpo AFB arriving in Korea and left out of Osan AFB returning to the States.
I'd bet  the house there was USAF personnel at those locations.  Glad you liked it!

Had not played in awhile and took a few screenies. Heavy.jpgBurning truck.jpgcafe.jpgwoman on the rail.jpgSam.jpg

Not having any luck on the Sam mission. Not too hard to get in but the onslaught gets me.

The only thing interesting about this screenie is my character keeping her left eye closed(latch eye) while using the drone.
Latch Eye.jpg

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.20 - 21.58.01.47.png

I rarely fast travel and make it a point to steal enemy vehicles when I need one. Something interesting usually happens doing it this way. On my second play through of Fallen Ghost.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.07.01 - 23.21.45.10.png

• Like 1

Replaying some missions on extreme difficulty and using the 'Light' preset for the HUD. Notably detection clouds and enemies not appearing on the mini-map or their markers during game-play. Not finding it that much harder and enjoying it more. May try to do without other HUD elements in the future.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 19.22.02.59.jpgTom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 19.46.28.55.jpgTom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 21.17.20.68.jpg

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

Thanks.
Here's another one I really liked. I think I put it in one of my slideshows awhile back. The goofy Yeti outfit adds to it.
Yeti_motorcycle.jpg

A screenshot slideshow from the last month or so.
Made with a Windows 10 program called 'Photos'. It gives the option to "create a video with music". It has a few audio tracks included and the program will time the slides to the beat of the music. It is kind of balky and more of a novelty as far as I'm concerned.