Screenshot Slideshow

wombat50

Bought Fallen Ghosts during the recent Steam Sale. Some new and difficult enemies and the side missions have been revamped. 
New weapons and re-skins on some vehicles.
Liking it so far.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

Unrelated to Wildlands.
Made a slideshow of pics I had from my US Army tour in S. Korea in 1971-72.
Most pics are from back then but a few current ones in there too.
Me on the left at 0:09 seconds.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 2

There may have been a contingent of Air Force personnel at Camp Casey but I never saw them. 
It was the main base for the 2nd Inf Div. I landed at Kimpo AFB arriving in Korea and left out of Osan AFB returning to the States.
I'd bet  the house there was USAF personnel at those locations.  Glad you liked it!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Replaying some missions on extreme difficulty and using the 'Light' preset for the HUD. Notably detection clouds and enemies not appearing on the mini-map or their markers during game-play. Not finding it that much harder and enjoying it more. May try to do without other HUD elements in the future.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 19.22.02.59.jpgTom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 19.46.28.55.jpgTom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2018.08.03 - 21.17.20.68.jpg

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

A screenshot slideshow from the last month or so.
Made with a Windows 10 program called 'Photos'. It gives the option to "create a video with music". It has a few audio tracks included and the program will time the slides to the beat of the music. It is kind of balky and more of a novelty as far as I'm concerned.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never know what to do with these jokers when done interrogating them so I take them with me sometimes. When I get to the next engagement I use them as a shield. Once I had three in the vehicle with me. I know, it's silly.
Windshield Shot.png

• 2 weeks later...

I tried something different with Ansel. Took video while using Ansel with some camera movement. I usually do slideshows in 24 FPS but using the video I had to use 60FPS otherwise it appeared to stutter. Oh my, much bigger file size on account of the 60FPS.
Ansel is still bad to make the game crash during firefights. Maybe if I had a high end video card it would do better. Currently I have 16Gb's system RAM and  a 1050TI GPU with 4gigs of memory.

• 1 month later...