Unknow problem with Tinker's T06 Centcom mission

Acehole

Hi, i reinstall the Centcom mod with all the patches or mission fixes but ,i cannot succeed to play with the T06 Desert Cross mission : if i load a save ,i have a message "all soldiers are dead " (or something,too quick to read) and C.D.T , even if i not load a save , when i go to meet the informant , same crash occur ...thanks in advance for any idea .

Does exactly what you say for me.
ike.log on loading a save gives this:
Loading map c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\ghost recon\mods\centcom mod\map\iraq riverbed\iraq_riverbed_night.map
SimHuman: Actor well[ AI_74 (74) ]: Could not find my room for location <28.16, -24.8, -0.74625>
RSGameStateMgr::LoadGameFromStream( std::ifstream ) Could not read stream 

May have fixed it. (see attachment) In the game menu it will appear as =T-06-SP= Desert Cross-Updated
for location <28.16, -24.8, -0.74625> is a location that is out of bounds. It is the water well in the  middle compound of the map
There was an effect in that location named Effect well and a actor was teleported there, his name Actor well . When a save was loaded it CTD because that location is OB(out of bounds) 
I moved Effect well out of the water well a few feet and that lets a save be loaded without CTD. 
Still puzzles me why it crashes only on loading a save and not when the mission starts?

=t-06-sp= desert cross - Updated.mis

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

Thanks ,Wombat in your persistence for this game ! unfortunaly ,i cannot download and try the modify mission because when i click on the link ,i have : 

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

So , can i corect something in my profile ? for the problem in the mission , your cause of it sound to me , relative perhaps to the problem of the "actor well" teleported not at the time when the save occur ? as i said , i see something same in Serp mission...For now , i try to make a line of scenarios of the different Centcom mission who are on the same map : For this,C11,C12,T02,T06,remix 03. To6 can follow the "silent night" who is recon et became attack in following on"T06".As an other mission of Centcom ,i have no ending in T05 : all are in but the mission doesn't finish , even if i create a new zone in the ennemy base to trigger the "mission complete" response...i hope you can see why i cannot download your mission ? Thanks again.
  • Like 1

Good job ! and well done, i play quickly  the mission with no problem (in god mode !) with several saves ...in the original ,played with no save so no crash , it seems to me to remember that the "actor well" appear (teleport) in the well to be difficult to complete the objective "secure compound" when player arrive in the compound zone .I see in the miss file what you done with this effect, i will replicate that in the non-Sp (more baddies) mission to see if it is the same result but certainly yes ! i try now to learn to read the igor logs , solutions seems to be here in case of problem but need a real undestanding of what happens , thanks again . Last ,before to go to bed , it is  time here in France ! ,what is the problem for download , my profile ? Truly yours.:fingersx:

@Acehole
Not sure why you could not download the attachment. 

When looking for problems in the ike.log it is usually in the last 4 or 5 lines.
Many times the ike.log will not point to the problem but in the case of T06 Desert Cross it did. 

The .log will always say what map it is loading for example:
Loading map c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\ghost recon\mods\heroes unleashed\map\rf03_forest_day\rf03_forest_day.map
and after that it may or may not point to the problem. 

The ike.log does not write a new log for each mission only
when it crashes it will start a new log the next time the game is started.
So if you have a CTD it is important to look at the log before starting the game again. 

Edited by wombat50

Thanks for advice about Igor ,for the other problem already  related in the Centcom mission where it is the ammodump who cause the crash after reload ,effectively , the Igor crash log doesnt' give the clue , someting more than problem of memory stack ,etc...And more ,in the other mission who not ending , i will try again but i think that there is no log if i cannot end the mission and end it abruptely ...

it is the "03_Dingo's lair"...as i related in my precedent post (error 503 topic) i solve that with two differents vehicles : one ammo box and one ammodump but i will try to reload the original mission to see if igor log is more explicit with your advices ...

As i said before, i solve the problem with the change of ammo dump and rearm zone ...for me ,the mission is now ok , the two rearm zones are close (i split in two the original rocket zone ) but the interrest of the mission is intact . i think the problem is here around these ammo dump zones but i don't understand why ! I can sent you the miss updated but i use a modified perso ammo box , i think you can have a crash without the elements of it ?...

Hi,Wombat50, sorry to bored you one more time for my problems with Centcom missions...i have a same problem of "save and reload" ctd with the T05:takeover mission .In first ,sorry to have misunderstood which IGOR file i must look after a crash ,i look at the Ikecrash .log ! so , for now, i read the good one ,Ike.log ,but don't understand what happens .i try the mission that i modified (PERSO Ike .log) on my own installation of GR and the original one (ORIG_Ike.log) on a clean install of GR (with no modifications).The crash occur in the same way : save and reload with no problem until i succeed in the first objective but ,when i go to retake the enemy base  (change of zone ?) and kill a tank , game crash and cdt . If game is played without save and reload ,no problem ,mission end normally ...So , i try to read the two Ike logs but i see especially some missing chr and rsb files ..I don't know if it is relevent of the cdt  but the problem is that i cannot find the files related as missing in Igor ! i make a research in all my folders of GR , even in my bunch of Mods but these files (chr or rsb) are nowhere ...why the game search files that don't exist ? Thanks again for help ,be rassured ,it is the last mission i want to modify :flowers:

Ikelog.zip