Title Update 6 - New Flight Controls!

I'm downloading this right now - cannot wait to try out these new flight controls. Very cool that they also included the ability to toggle the old controls back on for folks that prefer them.

Wildlands Title Update 6 is available right now, if you have 9Gb of space on your platform!

Here's the breakdown on all the new content!

• available on July 21st at approximately 10AM UTC for PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.
  • Around 8 GB on PC depending on your client, and up to 9.5 GB on consoles depending on the version already installed.
  • Launch game to start download
  • An in-game notification will alert players when the update becomes available.
  • Helicopter controls and handling reworked and easier to control.
  • Option to go back to the original controls
  • crosshairs for aiming, guided rockets.
  • Added a new default helicopter controls, that can be deactivated in order to revert to the previous controls
  • Every helicopter now has a different behavior and flight mechanics
  • Improved take off physics
  • The helicopters no longer slide while taking off
  • Helicopter engine torque reacts to the player’s actions
  • Improved destruction of helicopters on impact
  • While using a gatling chopper, the HUD now displays a crosshair while aiming
  • While using a rocket chopper, the HUD now locks onto targets
  • While using a small chopper with rockets, instead of locking, the player shoots rocket salvos
  • Added a HUD display that shows the current helicopter speed and altitude
  • Player will hear helicopter engines speeding up and slowing down upon accelerating/decelerating

As if that was not enough, there are also a bunch of bug fixes.

https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-296574-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

Well the new control make it very easy to fly like an idiot because the chopper does not dive to the ground when you accelerate forwards, so taking out convoys just got easier.

But we've lost free look which was cool for looking around the scenery on long flights lol.

Im going to give it a shot, but I hate the new controls. I was really good with the old ones.... The only good thing about the new one is you can do a barrel roll... :D

Edit: I cant do it.. I cant even revert  back to the old controls like it says. Reverting back makes it even harder to fly.
Edit 2: I got my old flight controls back! WOOOOOOO! had to turn off mouse flying which was making it harder to fly.

Edited by Evilducky
me complaining that I hate the new fly controls. :)

The new controls remind me of Prototype's helicopter controls: very easy and rather dumbed down.

Still better than the old one, for sure! Helicopter optics are a very, very welcome addition. 

Edited by nyleken