Ghost Recon.net Forums

Any ideas on what this tier 1 I am hearing about is?  Also I would like to know what everyone speculates will also be included in the Title 5 update?  (If it has released already please feel free to give intel on it because I adulting and will not know until about 11:00pm CST)

Linky

Basically, max. out your level, and you unlock Tier play. You can progress (level up) from Tier 50 to Tier 1, with difficulty & rewards increasing. There's more to it,  but the link above has an overview.

This might be a bit late. I've already finished the game 3 times and most of the 4th and don't really have any reason to do the same content  again.

2 hours ago, NightCrawler said:

This might be a bit late. I've already finished the game 3 times and most of the 4th and don't really have any reason to do the same content  again.

I agree it would have been better to have this released earlier like when fallen ghosts was released

Can anyone say if this is worth doing? Or are the rewards pretty much meh? The season challenge rewards have really gone downhill.

i've been enjoying beating Pilgrim's ass on it, but it's mainly a bragging rights/difficulty kinda thing not sure if the magic will eventually wear off. 

also, the red shemagh is grey... 

On 6/28/2017 at 15:42, Demon94 said:

I agree it would have been better to have this released earlier like when fallen ghosts was released

The rewards are things like helmets face masks more camouflage options but you can also add damage to your weapons and if you don't want to use it there is no penalty for turning it off then back on later everything stays with you 

8 minutes ago, mwgfghost said:

Thanks fellas. I'll probably hop on it tomorrow since I'm off tomorrow night.

What do you play on?

PS4. Upgrading my ACR. Started doing the P416, but the damage is just so low. Think I'm at Tier 45 now. I kinda like it because of all the SB reinforcements, but the convoys are getting rough. Dang Unidad keeps intervening.

Im at Tier 20 now.My M4A1 is level 30,and my SR25 is 29.

I reaaally need to stay on the ball at this tier level.Almost as much as i needed to in OGR.

Almost.

(im looking at you, Dream Knife)

12 hours ago, Bahger said:

Is this best played in SP or COOP?

Depends on if you prefer to play alone. I play coop

My ACR now does more damage than the MK17 and my L115A3 is almost caught up to the HTI. Both level 10.

2 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Does Tier 1 in the main game level up separately from Tier 1 in Fallen Ghosts??

As far as I know fallen hhost doesnt have access tobthe tier 1 ablity

Disappointed that my MK14 at the max level still doesn't do near as much damage as my level 14 L115A3.