If you could change 3 things about GRW...

Simple, but a very good question indeed! 

1) Add more and original characters to the team/story/plot, it would link it into the timeline much better than an off mention here and there. And would allow for platoon based gameplay

2) Bring back soul switching, with customizable teammate gear, this would make a lot more sense than magicking up an LSAT whenever a chopper spots you

3) make the buchon missions more flexible, capture or kill, and make the buchon's response more unpredictable to make gameplay less grind-like and repetitive.

• Like 4

Would love to have squads over the 4 limit. Sometimes we have 5-8 that are wanting to play and only have room for 4.

Put back in the ruthlessness of the Original. When you die it's the end of the mission, we're ghosts and don't need second chances.

The AI ghosts need to be able to be used better. Though I personally don't mind them the way they are, it's something that I'm hearing from alot of other players.

• Like 1

I completely agree NightCrawler that more slots are needed for co-op. Many times we have more then 4 people so GRW is not even mentioned as a option to play co-op. 
I have said in the development of both GRAWs, GRFS and GRW that this is a key feature. How difficult is it to allow the extra slots? The feature of 9 co-op slots is the only reason we still play OGR after all these years. Soul switching would be gravy but if I bought GRW that would be sorely missed. 

Edited by wombat50

1. weapon sounds.  they sound weak.

2. more fast travel options

3. give us old and bitter GR fans a hardcore mode. no reviving, minimal to no UI, 1-2 shot kills with no regen health.

i like the idea suggested about the class system, it seems silly we can change our loadouts in the middle of a firefight. 

and I've played this game strictly solo without patches on PS4 and I've yet to see my AI teammates do anything pants on head retarded. of course they arent human players but i think they can hold their own.  The enemy AI has been decent as well, occasionally they will slip up but nothing game breaking. 

1. AI squad control on par with GR1 (ie waypoint route marking, ROI, etc etc)

2. Soul Switching (although I am in 2 minds about this now because it might make things to easy)

3. A title roadmap that shows a mission editor being released after Ubi completes all DLC.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

1. Soulswap. Even just for SP. If I go down, keep the action up and let me control someone else until I revive. Or go all out and let me control anyone.

2. SP team tweaking. More lethal team that is more responsive to AI commands. Let them drive while I plan or shoot it out?

3. Mod capablity (perhaps just for the PC version?). At the very least a FarCry 4 ish editor. That way everything that wasn't included here can be.

Hey guys, agreed with everyone here - that being the level of difficulty needs to match the original GR more.

I'll be honest, and I mentioned this is an off-topic post, GRW really reminds me of a re-skinned Far Cry 4.  Out of the box, I really don't like much of it.  In addition to the recurring suggestions above, I'd def say revisit the vehicles.  I don't mind them at all and they are necessary for this Fry Cry open world template but cmon ... why use roads at all when you can just drive off any cliff and survive??

I don't mean to get salty but I was just really really hoping for something closer to the originals especially when its open world format.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Customize the AI team's weapons and uniforms.

2. Give specific waypoints and commands to individual AI teammates during missions (Also, be able to leave them behind to go SOLO if you want).

3. Not have AI team auto spawn in vehicles. 

The game was good, but the lack of AI control and customization kept it from great and that is why I elected to not purchase any DLC. Also, after viewing the Far Cry 5 demo and seeing all the tactical options for your AI support, Ubisoft only ###### me off even more because that is something that should have NEVER been omitted in a GR open world game where you have a team for SP. Coop could have been their focus, but any dev would know that the MP side of things would be the first thing that would die for a open world game, so they should have been just as focused on the SP side with controlling your AI team because that side of the house gives the game LONGEVITY. 

Im not really seeing anything to get excited about BugKill.

He ordered her into the watertower. She acknowledged with "water tower, right" which was cool for immersion, but sending your AI somewhere with point and click is in Wildlands too.

She told the player when she was in position - same as Wildlands.

Dog picks up gun, nice.

The airsupport was just like calling in the Wildlands rebels - you have no control over what they do.

So yeh, fun video, but I do not see any "  tactical options for your AI support " that isn't already in Wildlands.