Ghost Recon.net Forums
NightCrawler

NC's Submissions

Thanks to Zeealex without your suggestion I wouldn't have got my favorite on here. I changed it to JPEG.

Very cool NC. Please try PNG files again, they seem to be working now!

OK Rocky what's wrong now it won't let me put anything up that's bigger then 501KB? Down here where I reply it says max size 0.49MB did I break something.

There are two limits, there is a limit of how much you can include in one post, and there is a second limit on your total storage.

I have increased members total storage to 50Mb.

• Like 1

OK that's cool. Now how do I keep the quality and make the sizes smaller. :) I'm turning into a junkie.

46 minutes ago, NightCrawler said:

OK that's cool. Now how do I keep the quality and make the sizes smaller. :) I'm turning into a junkie.

If you own any image processing software when you save a jpg you can specify the amount of compression to apply, where 0 would be top quality, large file size, and 100 would be maximum compression with tiny file size but ###### quality.

Usually if you go for 10% compression you can get a much smaller file and not even notice any difference visually. Sometimes you can go as high as 20% and the image looks the same but is a fraction of the size.

There are lots of online tools to achieve the same benefit, for example https://tinyjpg.com/

• Like 2

On 3/21/2017 at 03:36, NightCrawler said:

Thanks Rocky. 

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.20 - 14.33.37.371.jpg

I love this pic NC!! *thumbsup*

• Like 1