Best Screenshot Wins Wildlands Stickers

Rocky

On 18. 3. 2017 at 20:50, Rocky said:

Thanks Word, nice to see some character shots for a change, instead of landscapes!

Appreciate it, chief. :) Here's some more.

Admiral Snackbar

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.18 - 19.49.02.12.jpg

Camouflight

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.19 - 13.03.08.02.jpg

Go to hell

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.19 - 18.31.52.91.jpg

(One for Zeealex) Lammalicious

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.18 - 17.45.43.66.jpg

Edited by Word
  • Like 2

On 22. 3. 2017 at 12:02, Lightspeed said:

Continue....

Roger wilco.

Bloodline (couldn't think of a better title)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.18 - 17.21.52.27.jpg

(first vertical shoot, and my personal favourite screenshot, considering the game takes place in a country where people get hanged on a daily basis for no real reason) Witness

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Super-Resolution 2017.03.18 - 19.40.35.42.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

March 2017 Screenshot Competition is now closed.

Please start new threads for any new screenshots.

I'm preparing a gallery of last months entries and will post it soon, with details of the winner!

• Like 1

Hey, we all did our best, am I right? In the end it's up the judge to decide who won and who is the winner. :)

In my opinion, every screenshot is special in some way, as it captures individual player's view and experience with the game, which is amazing.

Anyway, would be awesome if together with the verdict judge(s) could include a feedback on every member's contribution. This is why I love to join similar competitions: even if you don't win, you know how you can improve. :)

• Like 3

I'm all yours. :)

And in case I win, I'd be happy to give you the sticker sheet, as I decided to take part simply for the sake of participating in such a great competition (and to receive a feedback from other Wildlands fans). Big ups to Rocky for that. :)

Edited by Word
  • Like 1

• Rocky unpinned and unfeatured this topic