In Game Store

I really dislike how the unlocks work on this game, running around the map looting boxes to get weapons/attachments is not my idea of fun.

And now micro-transactions are in here....... Even if i liked the game, i wouldn't be buying the game ever, i don't support these practices in AAA 60$ games.

well, I'm one of those people he mentions in the video that doesn't really care so much so long as content isn't put behind a microtransaction paywall and you can't get it ingame.

If people want to take away from the experience by just buying ###### instead of playing the game then that's their problem. There will be weapon and parts locations published soon enough and most probably free trainers that unlock all weapons available in time. 

having said that microtransactions have always bugged me, Ubisoft won't get a penny of my money this way. 

• Like 2

Meh, who cares..its optional and doesnt lock content behind a paywall. if people want to pick and choose their favorite then thats their perogative....

it would be great if they use the money gained from the weak willed to fund "free" dlc for the rest of the community.

id be more annoyed if they had taken content and blocked access to it altogether

• Like 2

I'm with Zee. It doesn't really bug me since I can find the guns and attachments in game and wont have to pay anything.

I do wish they at least gave us the basics to start with though. Pretty silly that we have to find a rifle scope as an elite operator. 

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest the only part about ingame weapon unlocks that is annoying  is that doing an intel interrogation reveals the part location elsewhere on the map... its unnecessary legwork, the perp should have the weapon and it should be something u confiscate on the spot.... or at least it should be a "shipment" of like weapons that a safehouse is outfitted with that u must defeat

• Like 3

Yeah I'm OK with this,

It does not give anyone an actual advantage But allows the player who only gets on an hour a week to still use the gear/weapons they want to use. Once there's a specific weapon I want that there is no way to get other then purchasing with real cash. That's where I start to have issues. But this, buying weapons already in the game or offering the exact same weapons with a fancy paint Job. Not a big deal.

• 6 years later...

I stumbled across this thread about Ghost Recon Wildlands and their in-game store weapon packs. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal! I haven't played that game in ages, but now I'm kinda tempted to dust it off and dive back in. But hey, before we get too excited about spending money on games, have you guys heard about turbo debt reviews? This is a great tool for managing your debts and finances. In today's world, we all need a little help staying on top of our money, right? Also, what are your thoughts on in-game purchases? Personally, I don't mind them as long as they're not too intrusive and the game itself is still enjoyable without them.

Edited by mustaphamdu