Open Beta Announced

Had enough playtime with the closed beta to know this is not the game for me, i am a fool to expect a GR1 experience, or even something remotely close to it.

I doubt the new region is reason enough for me to dive back in and give it another go.

Edited by SCAgent

3 hours ago, SCAgent said:

Had enough playtime with the closed beta to know this is not the game for me, i am a fool to expect a GR1 experience, or even something remotely close to it.

Did you play co-op - hardcore?

Like these guys?

Plenty of the old Ghost Recon feeling there, but with sumptuous graphics and open world to enjoy too!

• Like 2

Oh definitely. I've actually gotten flanked by a goon and was taken down.

(though to be honest he actually glitched his way inside. Remember that church in Culta? Yeah, apparently the AI can vault over and phase through one of the walls.)

3 hours ago, Rocky said:

Did you play co-op - hardcore?

Like these guys?

Plenty of the old Ghost Recon feeling there, but with sumptuous graphics and open world to enjoy too!

I dont play coop or online in general, i like to game at my own pace

I played on Ghost difficulty, though, most of the HUD off, long story short, i hate it.

5 hours ago, nyleken said:

Oh definitely. I've actually gotten flanked by a goon and was taken down.

(though to be honest he actually glitched his way inside. Remember that church in Culta? Yeah, apparently the AI can vault over and phase through one of the walls.)

I got that, the Ai both teammate and enemy jumped in through the window (like a broken rainbow6Vegas)

• Like 1