GR: Wildlands HQ (Phone App)

Just an FYI.

Ghost Recon Wildlands has a companion app. In the app there is a Guerrilla game. Whats nice about it is you gain resources that you can then sync and send to your actual Wildlands game. Its a good way to get ahead on resources. I've gotten just about 10K in everything so far with just under a month to go. Needless to say resources will not be an issue for me nor you now ;-)

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.grwhq&hl=en

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands/id1101757184?mt=8

Haven't checked if its on any other platforms Phone wise.

• Like 1

Yes it is more of an add on, not a needed thing in anyway.

The Phone app has its own mini story in the realm of quests for the characters. It seems like a prequel to when you first land in Bolivia. The resources can be sent to the main game. I tested it out on the beta and it worked fast and well. (gasoline, communications gear, food, medicine). These resources are needed for leveling up your Charter abilities.  If you want night vision for example it will cost you 1 skill point and maybe 1000 communications gear. Grenade launcher 2 skill point 250 gasoline and 500 medicine. Not the actual numbers for those two but just how it works. You can in game get these resources through side missions and finding them around the world. The phone app is just another way to get the resources. Rather easily too. I almost wonder if they meant to put a cap on it but forgot. Ill take a screen shot of my current resource list, it its much higher and still climbing then i thought would be allowed.

At this rate side missions are a complete option for me it seems.

Screenshot_20170219-144434.png

Edited by J4X0RS

Your screen shot is not showing :(

I have a lot of resources as well. Figure, Ill keep doing it until the game comes out. Prevent frustration for not having enough points for better drone batteries and such...

IMG_3641.PNG

Edited by EasyCo

20 minutes ago, EasyCo said:

Your screen shot is not showing :(

I have a lot of resources as well. Figure, Ill keep doing it until the game comes out. Prevent frustration for not having enough points for better drone batteries and such...

oh weird, i re-uploaded, hopefully it shows now. same here. One less thing to worry about. Figure it will truly let me play the way i want vs hunting for resources when I'm not feeling like it.

17 minutes ago, EasyCo said:

Wow. I thought I was doing good. Good job there :)

Thanks man, the more characters you unlock the faster it seems to come. I go for those little folder looking things too. Suppose to increase the chance of loot i believe.