Ghost Recon.net Forums
Rocky

Wildlands Closed Beta - Press Release

8 hours ago, spikemtz said:

Yep! Elite Warriors: Vietnam! I like the nWorld engine games, but they are definitely buggy. Retroism just re-released Line of Sight: Vietnam and Deadly Dozen on Steam. Not sure about Deadly Dozen, but they updated LOS:V and made it even buggier than it was before. 

Cool! Will look for them!

mmm Ghost Recon Net twitter says "soon"

gotta admit I keep checking my mailbox, the forum here, and twitter way too often today ;)

• Like 1

Isn't the beta supposed to start preloading today? Do we know if we need to enter a code we're emailed or if there'll be a message on accounts linked to our email saying we can go for this or what?

Nothing in my email, my Xbox Live gamertag was linked to my beta application so I thought maybe there'd be a message there, or it would be added to my DL queue,  but nothing so far.

Got my beta code! 

Starting pre-load... now.

Going to play some Island Thunder to tide me over for Friday. Until then, good luck guys.

Havent gotten a code..

not only did i register early but through u-play and being part of their forums i am a loyal customer.. it is a bit annoying 

Edited by 5timechamp

My understanding is that it should say on the official site if you got in, after opening the beta tab. After that it's a matter of waiting for the key.

Unfortunately I didn't get in. 

Anybody on Xbox One get in and willing to share a code?

LOL @ Lightspeed.

Still waiting on my code, got it preloaded though.

OMG! Someone in the back, push him out of the boat, he can swim!

=O)

Edited by 101459

1 hour ago, Lightspeed said:

Wait a sec. I thought I got s code but cant find it. Wherd does it get sent or how do I know I'm in?

you get an email from  news@news.ubisoft.com

Yes I would take care of ya, love your ArmA 3 GR mod, I owe ya big! But I don't even have a key for me, I think Ubisoft is gonna make me fight for it.

All pre-loaded and ready to receive my key. About as excited as a young man with a new girlfriend. :thumbsup:

well I didn't get one, I'm sure you will all let us know how it goes.

now I'm getting back to building Witch Fire in Arma 3 and this remake will blow your minds. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightspeed said:

well I didn't get one, I'm sure you will all let us know how it goes.

now I'm getting back to building Witch Fire in Arma 3 and this remake will blow your minds. :)

I was left out too, looks like we're both swimming it in... I think Ubisoft looks at their Uplay and Steam registers, see who pays, and rather then rewarding loyal customers with an opportunity to check out the new thing; belives they can bait you with the idiot market think that loyal customers will  pre-order to get to a brown star beta prize -- and a free sticker you can wear on your forehead.

As I write this I'm looking at the Wildlands ad thumbnail in Uplay, realizing they have their Mall Ninja silhouetting the sky, with a handgun, in a crouched baby's first paint ball pose, being turned on by a helecopter... I'm much more excited about Ghost Recon, I mean Witch Fire on ArmA 3 then I'll ever be about the sophomoric cartoon fantasy Ubisoft is running with.

Mmmm, I wouldn't call myself a loyal customer though. :)

I haven't bought any of their stuff for a long while.

Speaking of Witch Fire, I ran a beta test on it tonite - I think majority of GR fans are going to be stunned by this one.

Just for nostalgia, it's a must play.

• Like 1