Ghost Recon.net Forums
squad_e

Ghost Recon Hiphop Mix

Its Quiet... Too Quiet ...

Hey Everyone, I was messing around with some sound files in the Original Mod folder Of Ghost Recon so here is a short Ghost Recon mix i made using  Ghost Recon sounds and loop samples from http://www.looperman.com

All Credit goes to Looperman.com for the free samples.

https://soundcloud.com/imran-khan-49/newgrmix

Standing By For Constructive criticism

Enjoy

• Like 2

This is just an amazing coincidence. I can't talk about the details just yet, but let me state that your timing to do something like this could not have been any better. You'll know what I'm talking about in a few days. :)

As for the track itself, something seems a bit off with the rhythm alignment around the 13-21 seconds mark, and for my taste it could use some deep bass beat punching throughout, as a kind of driving force. I'm no musician, so I hope what I say makes at least some sense in a way.

Great work, Squad_e! :thumbsup:

PS: Everyone, get your creative juices flowing and ready yourselves for a special kind of battle!

• Like 1

On 05/11/2016 at 16:09, ApexMods said:

This is just an amazing coincidence. I can't talk about the details just yet, but let me state that your timing to do something like this could not have been any better. You'll know what I'm talking about in a few days. :)

As for the track itself, something seems a bit off with the rhythm alignment around the 13-21 seconds mark, and for my taste it could use some deep bass beat punching throughout, as a kind of driving force. I'm no musician, so I hope what I say makes at least some sense in a way.

Great work, Squad_e! :thumbsup:

PS: Everyone, get your creative juices flowing and ready yourselves for a special kind of battle!

Thanks for taking the time to review it, I tried to see again to see what was off, but i couldn't really make it out.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

There have been other mixes in the past...

Here's One.

I assumed so there have been previous mixes but i did not know others would publish them too on here, but what did you think of my version?

Thanks

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ApexMods said:

Here's another one. :)

I cant seem to dwonload that one. How do i add mine to the download section?..

Also i'll be making more remixes, since there are others out there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ApexMods said:

Download works just fine here. What goes wrong on your end?

IT works now .. that was a strange blip..

• Like 1