GRAW2 Multiplayer is back!

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce GRAW2 Multiplayer is back!

Gamediggers have successfully installed the gamemaster connection system on their servers.

We have also setup a new independent website to connect you and or  clan, the new Launcher v1.2 is available for download there with the game iso and patch if you need it.

Please register and support the project.

...see you in game soon.
http://ghostreconconnect.com/

Regards

Struth

• Like 4

Nice

But my SADS server shows up in HLSW and your serverlist, but not in the GRAW2 internal serverlist.  Mostly its up from 18.00-01.00 CET.

If I remember well, I had the same problem in the beginning with GameShare's serverlist.  After some tweaking by Kalle (or Lekeks) that problem was gone.......

Edit : others can see & play on it, so its probably on my side....

Edited by Lowlandernam
  • Like 1

Hi all,

good to see you server up on the GRC network Nam, I knew I could count on this community : )

But my SADS server shows up in HLSW and your serverlist, but not in the GRAW2 internal serverlist.

I'm happy to support this over a GRC (trying to get all the support in one area) but try setting your server to google DNS and see what happens

I really need to install "HLSW" and see how it all works, not much time right now but I will get to it at some point.

Hi Pagey,

Works perfectly Struth.

Do you guys planning the use of Rahnman's sometimes?

There is a "[AU] Gamediggers.net Rahnmans" server up and running Pagey, you should be able to see it here If not I need to work out why.

I'm working hard to get the website and forum sorted right now and I have the flu so it's slow going, thanks for embracing the project and I'll do my best to push it forward with support for GRAW and I want to setup an OGR server and perhaps other TC gamespy games. I'm not experienced enough with php to do this myself but hopefully I well get some support from the community.

I don't see GRC as My Baby but rather, a community project so I'm all good with others who want to get involved at an administrative or development level.

...struth!

• Like 1

Hi... yep i see it in the servers list but not ingame...yesterday...

I joined ''togetmaps'' with no problem.

Ill chck again tonite, thanks for all the work struth..

• Like 1

Hi Pagey, nam,

Hi... yep i see it in the servers list but not ingame...yesterday...

my SADS server shows up in your serverlist, but not in the GRAW2 internal serverlist.

Given that both sads are the same and running on the same server but you only see one of them - perhaps it's the ports assigned for the sads, the support for this was a bit vague.  I'll try changing the Rahmans sads to a different port and see if that makes any difference. 

which servers do you see in the "game list" and "website list?" are you missing sads running on port 16252 from within the game list?

Ghost Recon: AW 2

HostnameGametypeMapPlayersIP:PortOptions
[AU] gamediggers.net to get mapscoopcoop_estrada0 / 16124.148.136.197:16250  us.png
[AU] gamediggers.net rahnmans v4coopcoop_estrada0 / 16124.148.136.197:16252  us.png
COOP:[PCR]:RUSSIAcoopcoop_Bogie_Assault_Day_v20 / 1677.50.203.47:16250  us.png
BR:[PCR]:RUSSIAtdmtdm_arroyo0 / 2877.50.203.47:16252

I'm thinking 16252 should go below 16250

I'll try 16240

Please post THIS in the GRC forum so I can try and get support posts in one place   : )

thanks again fellers

...struth!

Edited by struth__

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 17/07/2016 at 06:29, struth__ said:

On 17/07/2016 at 06:29, struth__ said:

Thanks for the nice comments, I hope we can keep it alive for a while longer

GRAW2 will be Ten years next year....     man thats a sign of how old I have become 0-o

Cool, how many people are playing?

Edited by Hamnet