Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
commando484x

How to view other people's replays?

Hello everybody! Does anybody if it's possible to view other people's replay? I understand that the replay itself is pretty much a text file containing code and not an actual video. I read an article on this website that said that if you don't have the same mods activated you had in your replay, then the replay won't function. So in theory, if you copy somebody's replay file from their pc to your pc and had the same mods activated that they had, then would you be able to play that replay file?

Absolutely!

The files are very small too, and you can switch from players, angles, slowmotion ect.  (1.2.3.....F1, F2, F3.....+or- for speedup or slowdown replays, ect)

Be sure you noted the exact mods activated at the time of the record  and activate them in game when ull start it, or it will just crash the game.

Have fun.:)

• Like 1

Absolutely!

The files are very small too, and you can switch from players, angles, slowmotion ect.  (1.2.3.....F1, F2, F3.....+or- for speedup or slowdown replays, ect)

Be sure you noted the exact mods activated at the time of the record  and activate them in game when ull start it, or it will just crash the game.

Have fun.:)

Sweeeeet. Just the kind of news I was hoping for. Thanks!!!!