Ghost Recon.net Forums
Koelshooter

Ghost Recon - Reunion day

Just wondering...would it be an idea to declare a certain day Ghost Recon day? Have servers up and running for 24 hours, reunite with old friends online on various TS channels and in game. Celebrate the game, the good times, and still the hope that one day the game will be just revamped.

Just an idea!

Best,

Koelshooter

• Like 1

Excelent idea. just say the day an hour (GTM) and i'll tell to my community.

Yeh we should also do one a month before Wildlands comes out, that would be very cool.

10-4. Will start making some noise about this and keep you posted. Lock and load!

Date and times to announced soon. Do PM me your servers/ts-channels if you like to participate.

• Like 1

Sweet, this is an awesome idea, cant wait for it ;) (On a side note,maybe we can have something like this again in November when GR turns 15.)

• Like 1

Mods, date, servers and any other stuff to be announced soon. Probably keep amount of mods limited so everyone can jump in.

Currently also reaching out on Steam to various GR communities. Thanks for the positive vibe so far. No Fear!

• Like 1

I'll have a league setup in 2 weeks. If it brings people back awesome. If not atleast I tried.

• Like 1

Ghost Recon Hideout on Discord,

Sorry can't figure out how to post a link lol.

I'm on there and they have some people hosting games. Think it's mainly shooter and Rabbit atm.

I can host games using Evolve, you can find me on the GR Hideout Discord (link above) or my personal Discord.

Main mods used on GR Hideout are Heroes Unleashed and Cloak-and-Dagger v2. There is a download link for Cloak-and-Dagger on the mods section, but it's for v1.3 (old).

• Like 1