Ghost Recon Wildlands Projected for 2016-2017 Release

In 2016-17 the Company expects to achieve sales of around €1,700 million, non-IFRS operating income of approximately €230 million and strong free cash flow generation. Ubisoft will launch a very high-quality line-up, including For Honor®, South Park(TM) the Fractured but Whole(TM), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®WildLands, the next instalment of Watchdogs®, and a new high-potential AAA brand with strong digital live services. Growth also will be driven by further increases in revenues for the digital segment and the back catalog.

Original post:
http://www.ghostrecon.net/featured-news/ghost-recon-wildlands-slated-for-2016-2017-release/

Any theories as to when it will be released? Since there's no AC this year, they usually do 2 AAA games for Christmas, last year having AC and R6. I think For Honor will take up the first slot, seeing as it was playable at e3 2015 I can only assume it's not that far out from release. Then we have Watch Dogs 2, South Park and not yet announced game(?). But will Wildlands follow or will it be Watch Dogs 2 for Christmas or miss out and end up with a February/March 2017 date?

• 2 weeks later...

Something at E3 I'd guess. 

As skeptical as I am with a certain company, I have high hopes for this installment,

Don't curse it!

But my hopes are high for this game, fingers crossed.

Edited by Cobblers

Something at E3 I'd guess. 

As skeptical as I am with a certain company, I have high hopes for this installment,

Same here.  Just got done talking with the AGB members (yes we are still very active) and hope that this will be much better than the last.  Some of them are now all taking a break from Battlefield and trying The Division.  The one aspect of this potential game is if it has modding capabilities.  All of the great long lasting games have the ability for the fans to enhance the playing experience for the community in a non-cheating way. 

Fingers Crossed!!

• Like 2