Ghost Recon.net Forums
MarkAm_i

Been years, xfire died, Multiplayer?

Hi, I'm  wondering what options are left for GR players to get together.  I've not used Gameranger, because I had xfire.  Is it an option these days and if so, is it the main option?

I just got the game again and am looking forward to getting back into it.  Are there any mods (that you would recommend), that have come out in the last few years?

Thanks.

PS Am I the only one who randomly remembers the Russian humming sometimes?  Years since playing, and sometimes it just comes out and I hum that 3 second tune.  :)

Army OF Ghost runs a dedi mods u need can be found here at ghost recon.nets downloads. AOG runs on IP 69.174.154.241 Time players are on is late in the evening 9:30 till 1am for most who still play. Time is est.(INDIANA). Mods are BH_Clean & DA4.9  they are on all the time the dedi is up.

Army OF Ghost runs a dedi mods u need can be found here at ghost recon.nets downloads. AOG runs on IP 69.174.154.241 Time players are on is late in the evening 9:30 till 1am for most who still play. Time is est.(INDIANA). Mods are BH_Clean & DA4.9  they are on all the time the dedi is up.

You wont find DA49 on GRnet  downloads  !  :nono:

OK on the no DA4.9 that you will have to get from our teamspeak server. 

Thanks, but DA49 has been a plague since it's ill-gotten creation.  A foul infestation of a mod, a blight on GR multiplayer.  I don't enjoy it, it goes in the wrong direction. 

If you had said CENTCOM, I would have been extremely pleased. 

But this news saddens me, that that griefer-thief Dark Angel taints GR multiplayer even to this day.

Leeroy who owns the dedi runs DA due to the CHI clan and others who have a tendency to run them famous cheats so to battle back we use shrikes but i run a private dedi using Apex"s mod Heros Unleashed the Silent-Killer mods the Centcom and a few other mods. IP= 68.38.58.137. AOG1 = 69.174.154.241 and da new downloads page for mods www.armyofghost.net 

HI MarkAm_i

Legion of Terror clan has back and created a dedi with the originals mods. The IP is 131.221.33.59 and almost every night have between 10 and 20 players at 22 hrs -3GMT. Hope you can join us in the field =)

Bye

AOG2 is now only running Mp1 Mp2 and BH_Clean map with new IP 68.38.58.137 this dedi is not on 24/7 due to some a$$ who keeps trying to log in over an over on reconlogger so i turn it on in the am most time 9am(est) till 12midnight.

Have any ?s or like to have a mod added for missions an maps goto http://aog.boards.net and drop a request.

SK Darkstorm SK Rapidstrike SK Map-Pack,HerosUnleashed_b8 GRPA Reloaded mods can b added.