✪ Ghost Recon Classic on Unreal Engine 4

Burner

We have decided to go to a night scene with a teed bit of fog.  AI will have two search lights and sirens to warn the enemy.  Here is a modified image of one of the lights.  The lights are rigged and will turn right to left looking for you.  This was not my idea, but it sounds fun. There will be two AI enemy's on the roof talking.  One will man the search light the other will run for his weapon. 

gas station.png

Edited by Marz1
  • Like 2

This is a detailed picture of how I am inserting the wires for the game.  This is called falling a path of splines.  Burner may know this.  This is how I did the road also.  AI will follow splines as well.  I am trying to get as detailed as possible. 

wire.jpg

Edited by Marz1
  • Like 2

Enemies will Russian there?
How much will it all these maps to the original?
Will the management team the opportunity and how many people will have 6 as the original?

Ever wanted the original game on a new engine with new graphics.

I wonder what you will.
I follow the theme from the very beginning as the written subject.

• Like 1

This work is looking great. 

Looks like the graphics here are a lot cleaner and detailed. I like the new buildings & terrain  mixed with the original items. The idea of land mines is awesome. Looking forward to more details.

Too bad there aren't more old time modders working on this project.  One man working on a project like this will need help. 

Here a question to the community.  If you look at this picture this store didn't have a parking lot nor did the gas station have pavement to pull your car up to.  Do you guys want a small parking lot with a few cars?  Its up to you as a community. 

Rocky if possible I need 8 more images for the stone wall. 

Thanks

gas pumps.jpg

Edited by Marz1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightspeed said:

This is a good experiment on whether GR on a new engine with better graphics will have long term appeal. Personally, I think players will still not be satisfied. I can see it now, "It's just not GR".

Well, one thing is certain. We can't count on RSE/UBI to come up with anything close to what it appears is being done here. I am sure Wildlands will fall short as did the Division . If there were possible more help to make a few updated maps with interesting additions, we all may be surprised, otherwise it will be overwhelmingly difficult for one or two people to achieve a project like this. Then people will surely, not be satisfied because they will say there aren't but "X" number of maps. This appears to be for the GR community, not just for a handful of people. 

Lightspeed, you made great modded maps, I am sure you can understand the effort being put forth to get this on a new engine. Gameplay will not change from what I see from OGR. It may require much more skill than OGR. Something we do not find in today's run n gun games. 

So, I guess we will see. One thing is for certain, it's a great start. Maybe we will see what the response is from Marz1. 

Yeh, experience tells me though that players will never be satisfied. I think GR can be compared to taking a good narcotic the first time. It's never quite the same afterwards and you're looking for that rush that you will never get.

I just accepted it, moved on and look for the positives in new games. Others seem to hold out forever.