Wildlands PvP

I know there's been no mention of PvP in Wildlands yet, but I'm just curious what you guys think we might see. Do you think it will be asymmetrical again like Future Soldier?

I'm definitely excited to see that the map has many climate zones with cities, villages, etc all mixed in, which brings me to my next point:

Do you guys think we will be playing PvP on condensed versions of maps from the Single Player experience? I would really love it if that were the case.

Also, they are surely going to be recreating the Gunsmith mechanic from Future Soldier in some respect, right? I think we can all agree that despite GR:FS's failures, that mechanic was just awesome.

Anyway, give your thoughts.

Gunsmith was mentioned in one of the workshops, I'll check my notes but my recollection is that this as a feature still to be decided upon however for what its worth, I do remeber seeing some nodding heads of approval when gunsmith was mentioned.

This was the great thing about Ubi bring us in at this stage, there are many key items still open to comment, and community feedback.

Gunsmith was mentioned in one of the workshops, I'll check my notes but my recollection is that this as a feature still to be decided upon however for what its worth, I do remeber seeing some nodding heads of approval when gunsmith was mentioned.

This was the great thing about Ubi bring us in at this stage, there are many key items still open to comment, and community feedback.

Oh man, I really hope they keep it and improve upon it. Can you imagine that with high-res textures and possibly skins? mmmm