Spawning in the wrong location

aogpops

Hey fellas i have quick ? 1st gotta say im not a modder just a tweek what i have at hand.....

Heres my ? trying to set up a sniper play for teams....most all the mpas i set up work but a cpl dont here is prob

I use team0 and team1 as the bace teams using def blue and red....ON some maps didnt like were the 2 teams spawn trying to keep them north and south or top l corner or a bottom r type of set up.....

When game starts we spawn were i had them set( gam play is LMS that is srcipt im using) BUT when a person gets sot we spawn on the other teams side Y????? what do i need to do to make the mspawn in same area or in a round about area of spwan.....

Mod im playing with and its maps are the Heros unleashed... IF any one would like to DL the maps im tweeking then goto here just scroll down there is 13 AOG_Pops-page.

EXP os the map i would like fixed is Desert cave from heros id like were the teams spawn North and South...Gunline to seperate the maps in ner H line.

Hope some one can help fix issue WE love doing sniper Wars (TY 5th fellas for getting me hooked LOL)

Most every evening we do 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 sniper wars now using both 5th an heros.

TY fellas

Edited by JohnTC02
Given the topic title a more meaningful name.

Hey Pops, sorry you ran into trouble there. I'll have to check whether it's something in the game type script or the map that causes this. Was actually pretty sure I didn't mess with altered/randomized spawns in SOLO/TEAM game types, but will have to make certain.

The link you provided doesn't work, so maybe you could post another one?

• 2 weeks later...

After reading your post over at HeroesUnleshed.net I think I know what's going on.

The problem you describe sounds like you didn't change the bases' team respawn zones (tr0a, tr0b, and tr0c for Base 0, tr1a, tr1b, and tr1c for Base 1, and so on), so you may end up respawning near an opponents base instead. You need to alter the assignment of those zones accordingly to achieve the desired effect.

Hope this helps.