Heros Unleashed 1.0.0.8b and NVG

mattm1121

• 4 weeks later...

You guys think it's too dark? I'll have to re-check the environment settings I used for night maps and see if I messed up. BTW, the relative darkness of a particular night map may also largely depend on your current RL light conditions, meaning e.g. if your PC sits in a very bright room it may be diasadvantageous for your in-game night vision / contrast. Anyhow, I'll check to see what I can do for the next update of Heroes Unleashed.

Yes, the glowing characters were part of my reasoning for the added darkness in night missions. I tried to circumvent the effect through other means as well, but the "night fog" solution proved to an important factor, IIRC.

• Like 1

yeah please don't change this feature it's one I think needs to stay this way. I used to play with guys who used not only bright NVG's but full screen and mods like DA 4.9 which made the game a joke. You could run through a map with 50 tangos like nothing. There was no challenge to it. HU sets a standard I think most of us who like a challenge and want that tactical gameplay, strives to give us. If you want brighter NVG's add it as a mod which is easy enough.

• Like 2