"Richard's First Person Weapon Mod" (FPWV) 2014

Burner

22 hours ago, Rocky said:

If our DOWNLOAD ENTRY is not the latest version can someone shoot me a link to it and I will update it.

I have asked mediafire to unblock that file in the meantime.

Heey Rockstar,

1.  The entire pack with the latest versions....can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/file/bahsilfo2bwbcmq/Ghost_Recon_1st_and_3rd_Person_Weapon_View_Camera_Mods.zip

I just updated the file and it includes 32 bit and 64 bit First Person Weapon View (FPWV) Third Person (TPWV) and the latest changeable versions. [NO LONGER GETTING THE VIRUS WARNING ON THIS FILE]

2. Also Rocky,  can you change the intro video to this one......the video on the download page is for the modern reticle.

"

Edited by Burner
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Rocky said:

Hi, the download is working fine here, what exactly happens when you try?

So I click "Ghostrecon.net" that is next to the other two links and it takes me to the main page. I find downloads and go down to "ghost recon" and I wind up back to this site at all the downloads available for the GR games. Can i just get a direct link to the download please? Sorry I am having trouble getting it. Also- if its the navy seals mod then that isnt working either :/. I try to download the original file but it only downloads half way then my 7zip wont open the zip file. And the patch works but of course cant use the patch without the original mod. I use firefox if it makes a difference. Thank you!

11 hours ago, ThisStick said:

So I click "Ghostrecon.net" that is next to the other two links and it takes me to the main page. I find downloads and go down to "ghost recon" and I wind up back to this site at all the downloads available for the GR games. Can i just get a direct link to the download please? Sorry I am having trouble getting it. Also- if its the navy seals mod then that isnt working either :/. I try to download the original file but it only downloads half way then my 7zip wont open the zip file. And the patch works but of course cant use the patch without the original mod. I use firefox if it makes a difference. Thank you!

There's a direct link to the file 3 posts up from here (clicky).

Navy Seals did seem to have an issue so I have uploaded it again, get it here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2017 at 09:02, ThisStick said:

Great! Everything downloaded. I extracted it to my mods file and I activated it ingame, but I still see no difference. Is there a step I missed?

PS: Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it.

1. Download
2. Extract your preferred version
3. Run GR and after it starts...
4. ALT TAB and run the FPWV.exe
5. ALT TAB back into GR and hit "[" or "]" to activate the mod

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a stupid question:

I don't have "bracket keys" on my keyboard. The brackets are on the 8 & 9 keys. Pressing Alt Gr+8 or 9 does not seem to work.

A: Should it work

or

B: Is there another way to use that command to activate the mod?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just added this mod to the game - I didn't think it would make a lot of difference being cosmetic but definitely a great immersion enhancement!

Amazing that this took so many years after the original game to be made - this could have brought a gazillion more players to GR.

It get frustrating with clipping issues.... but its very immersive. Its amazing how smooth and realistic the animations are in GR. The throwing, bullet impact flinch when someone gets shot, and death animations are still supreb and better than AMRA 3/Squad/and Ground Branch in my opinion. The ALT key smooth walking is very cool when sneaking in CQB or coming up to a corner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2018 at 19:24, Burner said:

It get frustrating with clipping issues.... but its very immersive.

Aside from that clipping which can be damn annoying (i remember a similar issue with handsup in swat 3 mods) its great, the close TPV is growing on me also.

• 8 months later...

Hey, it seems like link are not working anymore. For first person and navy seals after pressing the Download button on ghostrecon.net it says the following: We could not retrieve this file because the link is invalid.

Please fix.

Edit: 

Something happened or links are working starting only at 7 PM?

Edited by PrikeExzo

• 7 months later...
<iframe width="657" height="395" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SApHboeWAqY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll give you a new tip
This is a new way to play FPS games
I cleared both the ghost recon wildland and division
Graphics isn't the best
It's the best thing to feel. It's the way Richard taught me
and how you're gonna use it
and you'll feel that ghost recon 1 is even more fun

window->run->magnify.exe

and zoom = 150% 

run ghostrecon.exe  and third person mod

it's feel new game

I played ghost recon breakpoint  graphic is great 

But third person ######!!

We are not Wolverine

i reserved military

Edited by Seo

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The link in the post above yours worked for me but I uploaded it to My Google Drive anyway.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11BvtDu8cFfZqNN_g60aOX_hGbB4vOIEs/view?usp=sharing

I'm not use to using Google Drive so I hope the link works.
And I'm not familiar how to use Richard's First Person Weapon Mod.
I have played too long without it to ever get use to it but I find nothing wrong with it. Just preference.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, goshima said:

I'm sorry but the main link isn't working. It says that the webpage is temporarily down or moved to a new address

Yes I am having issues with Godaddy about this, I spent an hour on to their support and got nowhere. So any files hosted on Godaddy will keep showing that error until I get them all moved over to mediafire.

• Tier 1 Post 1
  • Thanks 1